Reviews for The Dubai Alibi
mg513 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This is perfect for that dubai scene :)
Vahkhiin chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
this is a sweet story. it kind of fills in the blanks for that deleted scene in Iron Man 2. Not sure why you didn't get more reviews, it was very beautifully written.
saourise chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hey :) So not fair that you got so few reviews for this. It's really nice, and fresh :)

I love how you made Pepper so very logical, of course the fact that you made the roof kiss actually happen seemed to ensure Pepper wouldn't be too insecure about Tony's feelings.

I love how you kept her in character with what we know about her. It's a nice angle to things, cause in the movie they made her all "Are those bullet holes?" shocked girl.

And the scene where she helps Tony out of the suit, feels really like a second go at the "I don't have anybody but you", but more subtle. It was very good in this story.

And of course, "You were my cover the next time." is so Tony :)
varon chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Just wathed the first Iron Man movie on DVD, and I pored through those deleted scenes, too! This Dubai extra always puzzled me. I couldn't quite figure out where this piece fit in the story. Your little AU moments (like the kisses) were nice touches, though, and I can definitely buy the seamlessness of the scenes here with the ones in the movie. Nice work!
XxThe Penny TreasurexX chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Aw this was cute:)
Countess Verona Dracula chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Yay! I loved the Dubai scene and I'm glad to see a fanfiction devoted to it. Tony was so sexy sitting there in the damaged armor, I have no idea how Pepper resisted him at all, so I think that bit is pretty accurate :) Well done!

Verona
FireStallion chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You did a good job with this.
Lafp chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I'm so glad someone did something with those deleted scenes - and you did a nice job at that. I really liked those last lines about the 'cover'.
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
ok, i have to say i don't hate that scene as much anymore. Thank you for that.