Reviews for The Highwayman
bbtasha chapter 8 . 9/13/2009
:) Yes that's drool on my keyboard also..he he Especially if it's Cam...*sigh* a girl can dream though!
bbtasha chapter 7 . 9/12/2009
*sigh* So sweet and mysterious!
bbtasha chapter 6 . 9/12/2009
LOL I was reading your end chapter note. Yeah he's very polite but only because she asked. Do you think he would have done that for her if she hadn't asked? Great chapter! Can't wait to keep reading!
bbtasha chapter 5 . 9/12/2009
She's getting into the habit of eavesdropping. he he I know that she's not doing it intentionally. Loved this chapter, a little sad though.
bbtasha chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Naughty girl! :) Love this story so far!
EJ Santry chapter 8 . 7/5/2009
Bella is finding herself getting twisted up in many webs this chapter. She has to keep her own secret of her liasons with the Highwayman. Next she has to keep the secret of James and Victoria, because James can only mean discontent for her and those she cares for. Finally, she has to hold the fact in her heart that she is going to hurt and disappoint her dear friend when she is forced to admit she does not return his affections.

I do feel a bit cock-blocked by the end of this chapter. I was anxious to see how Edward acted towards Bella in the presence of Esme and Charlie. Next chapter?
EJ Santry chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Real life has kept me from reviewing, but here I am now!

Let me start off by saying how much I absolutely LOVE this story! I am so thrilled to see you updating again! I knew you would be back. ::wipes tear::

I love watching Edward dance back and forth between his public persona and that of the Highwayman. I was anxious to see how he would act if he ran into Bella. Luckily, his jealousy just came across as aristocratic airs.

As for the end of this chapter, that one gets tucked away in the spank bank for later. ::fans self::
nina1186 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
This is one of my favorite poems of all time! I was thrilled when I found this story and think you've done a wonderful job with it so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 8 . 6/26/2009
Awesome update!
InTheRain13 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
I love your story. It's really amazing. And I have to thank you for the mental image of Edward as the highway man : ) I just love the story. I hope it wont end the same way as the poem :_( And your posts at the end of chapters make me laugh. All in all I adore your story. Update fast! I want to know what happend next : )
Shamatt0403 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Rob in breeches and a mask - yummy! Please do wait so long to update!
Sin Siriche Dubh chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Love the story. You can take all the time you need if the chapters continue to be so involved ad well written! Look forward to the next installment. :)
Alinka chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Thx 4 d new ..

Thx again btw.
kuntrygal chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Awesome as always! Great chapter!
InTheRain13 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Oh my god! seeing this story made my day!I love that song! I thought I was one of the only people whoed heard it!