Reviews for The Highwayman
Phantom-writer3739 chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
i'm lazy and couldn't be bothered writing a seperate review for this so i just copied the one i did for ac. it's just not fair to only review her and not you though considering you're both doing the work.

so here goes:

mhm mhm m...

you know as i was reading this i had a mental flash of the old days when they wore big ass hoop skirts? some of the really big ones could probably fit a guy (as well as the woman's legs) underneath them. now how's THAT for an original hiding place? a suspicious husband might check the wardrobe, under the bed and numerous other places -but between his wife's legs?

pity you guys have the wrong era for that. -sigh-

yes, what can i say, you people inspire me. the fact that i just had naughty thoughts about the word 'spire' is just further proof of the fact.
NoneSoAgile chapter 6 . 3/16/2009
Yay! The wait was worth it. I hope Bella can get rid of Jacob fast, but I guess realistically that may take awhile. Oh well, she gets to see Edward in again! Good job.
mugglemeg chapter 6 . 3/12/2009
More, more, more, please! I'm new to the whole fan-fiction thing. "Stacks" was good clean (or rather, dirty) fun, so I thought I'd check out y'all's other works. I'm loving the whole concept of actually creating a story line and not just giving the characters two lines before they suddenly lock in a sweaty embrace. Gotta say that the little shout-outs or easter eggs or whatever you want to call them are fun. Jacob's "pack" is cute and I was kind of hoping that Bella would actually faint in that last chapter- how very Bella-like that would be. Is it just me, or has Alice seen something to come? Anyway, you guys are great, very entertaining and the authors' notes are as much fun as the story!
ARFess96 chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
That scene was so hot, I need a cold shower. I love this story. Thank you for sharing it with us.
EJ Santry chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
We all dream of being worshiped by Edward in moonlit abbey ruins. Hell...we dream of it in the Walmart parking lot at high noon! All the unlacing of stays and ribbons of stockings makes our modern day tossing of the shirt and bra to the floor very boring and quick. ;-)

I love how this story is progressing!
kuntrygal chapter 6 . 3/11/2009
Um...wow...that was hot! Great chapter!
ARFess96 chapter 5 . 3/5/2009
I love it. I hope you guys keep writting this. I have been fantisizing about a dusty, weathered Edward on horseback. This right up my alley.
crazy.twilight.love chapter 5 . 2/19/2009
lol, im only going to read this story if edward/bella DONT die at the end. can you just tell me please?
EJ Santry chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Alright lady (ladies), I took your advise, and started The Highwayman. I saw it before you mentioned it, and passed on it at first, because I am very familiar with the poem, and I couldn't take a dead Bella and Edward. :-( I am glad, at least you promise, it won't be a literal interpretation. If you kick my in the proverbial balls with a Romeo/Juliet swan song (no pun intended), I will be very sad...no matter how many delicious lemons you throw into the mix.
truecolour chapter 5 . 1/9/2009
i'm loving this story and forgive you for the long wait because i loved this chapter. i feel so sorry for esme and loved her (or your) concept of fairy tale love. can't wait to read more.
TheMissSmith chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
yes, a girl can dream...and write about what she dreams about. ~cough-not-so-sublte-hint-cough~ loved it. poor poor Esme. I like the idea of Edward being a highwaymen , so hot, but to pay off a debt. iffy on that one. I like that Jasper is one. so sweet that Bella stood up for the highwaymen that she doesn't even know. sigh. can't wait to read more. don't let Bell amarry without being in love with her husband, AKA don't let her marry Jacob. I'm okay with her never marring Edward, as long as they do some naughty things. hehe. love you guys! peace out
silkumbrellas chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
kdlsjf;

Update this story more! I love it. :]
NoneSoAgile chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
You guys are doing a great job. For not being historians, you make it really easy to believe you are! Poor Esme and Carlisle, I had my suspiciouns in the beginning. And Edward, he just won't give into Bella, although I sincerely wish he would! We all know Bella wouldn't protest. And it would keep him away from slutty Katherine. Please don't make him have to resort in a barn-tumbling with Katherine. But maybe one with Bella would work...
Not That Unique chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
YAY!

that was really good!

its weird i was thinking about this story yesterday, like really randomly, but i forgot to check for updates.

im so happy that you finally updated. oh wait, that sounds rude, i totally understand why you guys havent updated if youve been really busy. i meant im happy that you have updated... if that makes sense? :S

anyway thanks so much and keep writing! x
bga1974 chapter 5 . 1/5/2009
I am so thrilled to see an update. I adore this story and have been waiting on pins and needles. Please don't keep us waiting so long. I can't wait for more Edwared/Bella interaction.
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »