Reviews for The Highwayman
Not That Unique chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
I love you guys.

You're awesome. And so are your stories :D

...so im NOT pressurising you or anything but whenever you wanna update is fine...

Whether its in the NEAR future or not..but preferably it will be. :P

x
Syndie chapter 4 . 11/5/2008
Thought I left a review earlier but wanted to let you know I enjoyed this fic and am very interested, I am out here waiting for an update!
twilight-is-lovee chapter 4 . 11/3/2008
Loved it. Update soon!
hennokappa chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I am in love with your story. Brilliant poem, brilliant idea to use it, and amazing writing style. I love how consistent you are with the time period too. Update whenever you have time! I can't wait until Edward and Bella properly exchange words...which I'm guessing will happen on his first highwayman excursion? *grins*
melferd chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Hee, I'm afraid the stablesexing would most likely result into an obsession with manure. Eau de horse is not the stuff romance is built on.

**flashback to Monty Python "oo, look, there's a lovely bit of muck over here to farm."

So Jasper and Alice? The sly little vixin! Here are some thoughts of Edward waiting for his Highwayman job interview.

Edward:*checks resume* "Lets see, horsemanship...check, own horse...check, flashy velvet mask..check, damn it! Forgot to rehearse flattering lines for stealing jewelry off women!"

Is the world ready for two such smoothies to rule?
Lady DestinyHope chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
thiis is interesting...
Phoenix-Faie chapter 3 . 10/8/2008
a surprise you say? i want to know more about this surprise,

i liked this chapter, and the stable sexing, although not with bella was still good :D
Edward's-a-beefcake chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I cant wait to read more! I love these period pieces where everybody is so stuffy... then get their freak on! Update soon!
mllesinistre chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
I was wondering if you guys were inspired by Noyes' poem when I read the title. Have you guys listened to the song version of the poem with Loreena McKennitt? It's really lovely so if you haven't you can find it on youtube. I often listen to her songs when I read fanfiction and they fit well with this type of story.

The 'stable sexing' was...interesting. I can't believe Katherine would do that. How very unladylike, of course you know I wouldn't say that if it was Bella sexin' Edward up. And Edward, he should know better than to use women like that. We better hear from Bella about the size of his stick at some point, that's all I'm saying.

Surprises? Surprises are scary, so are you sure this a good kind of surprise?

Great job guys. Can't wait to read more.
melferd chapter 3 . 10/7/2008
Argh! I can't take it! I love this story, and how it's unfolding, but I can't stand the thought of the end. He dies, she dies, EVERYBODY DIES!

Even if they have alot of happy sex first.

Sorry, I guess I don't handle stress well...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3