Reviews for Pain
Eiprej chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
nice little oneshot...it made me aw in front of my parents...and they looked at me like i was crazy! XD
Darkariss chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
oh!i love it!awesome!

Good work!
TCGeek chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
You have to know right now that I usually read everything here, but when it has "DerekxAngie" in the title I make it a priority :)

I'm absolutely flattered that you'd write something for me, even though to my knowledge we've never talked before! (do you have a deviantart? or am I just behind? :D)

It was sad, but I loved it - things can't always be so over-fluffed and happy happy, and I thought you did a great job of showing the turmoil that came after the tense moments between them in the game. I was so bummed out when Emilio died, but when Angie came to see him at Hope I was like, "I KNEW IT, SHE LOVES HIM...!" :D (I'm a dork.)

I loved to think that she was worrying about him too, and the dialogue that you gave her through her head seemed like it fit perfectly... not to mention I love the detail about them talking in the first room they met in - I didn't realize until you said that how strikingly similar it is in the game... nice observation! And now she's never gonna leave him again... aww :)

(especially when they get married... cough. :D)

Anyway, I'll stop boring you with this lameness. :P Definitely note me on DA or send me a PM and we'll chat...! :)

Thanks again for thinking of me and reading my stuff - you're awesome! *hug*
Parsat chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Simply awesome. Bravo to you for your job well done on a never-done-before theme.
Black-wings91 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I'm so happy that someone has actually began starting a little story involving Angie's POV during Derek's slump. And most of all... It's DerekxAngie fluff :)

I totally agree with this perspective of Angie's. We all know that she was so remorse for yelling at Derek. (And we all know why she was upset with him in the first place:wink: ) And you brought those emotions out fairly well, not to mention that you kept them all her in character. I could totally see her calling herself a coward when she feared to visit Derek face to face. It made me smile when I played this scene in the game. But the way you added some interior thoughts made me smile more- especially when she was mourning over Derek in her apartment.

Anyways, great work on this. I'm looking forward to more :)

Wait... this isn't a oneshot... right? Forgive me if I'm wrong :sweat: