Reviews for No Rest for the Wicked
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This... Is... Woah...
Rainbow-Velociraptor chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Hehe... this made me giggle
LightSpiritDarkSpirit chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is one piece of writing that scared me to my core, because you really can tap into how insane Marik and Bakura could have been during battle City. I think one of the more disturbing parts is the way you wrote seemed to just put the characters into a blank black background, and focus purely on the vision of their torture.

Calling this good would be an insult, and brilliant is an understatement. Despite being fairly short, you've created one hell of an impact.
moocow33 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
m where has this fic been for all of my life
loved it
Doubleblade Miriko chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
I'm now in a very, very sadistic mood, so I'm looking for torture fics to read. This is bietifull. Thank you, now I can sleep paecefully.
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 11/20/2008
Wow that was a really good story. I liked how you wrote how each of them died (yeah i guess only the Kaiba brothers didn't die)? Well anyways it was a good story I absolutely loved it! -
millenniumthief chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Wow...and you were worried this wasn't good? It's incredible! The tone is set so perfectly, and it's eerie and chilling. The torture really seems like something those two would do, and it fits each character perfectly, especially Shizuka, Jounouchi and Otogi. I loved it! Great story!
xnightmare'sxnightmarex chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
I loved this story so much! It was amazing...dark...It was perfect...I think it truly described their relationship perfectly if it was to ever happen. Great job.
Cliscia chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
I enjoyed the imagery of what happened to

the rest of the cast more then I did the conclusion,

which is strange for me.

M, gore...