Reviews for Canon
jk chapter 6 . 8/9
god he just wont fucking stop! I want ethan dead, NOW

and ava? what a needy little bitch
jk chapter 5 . 8/9
this is kinda boring...I keep asking myself why I'm reading a story thats on the periphery of the cullens. I kinda want ethan, eva and jules to die...is that bad? LOL
jk chapter 1 . 8/9
I was like...what is this shit? then finially there were the cullens...and I was like ahhhh about fucking time...cause really? who gives one fuck about ethan and jules, ava and whoever the fuck else
readicted chapter 1 . 7/18
Hi. Rita rec'd this fic a couple of weeks ago in the comments stream over on RobAttack. I read and enjoyed this very different Twific a couple of weeks ago and only just now realized that I hadn't left a review. I am so sorry for that oversight. I quite liked your original characters and it was fun viewing the Cullen crew from Ethan and the other students' eyes. What a fun story premise.
Zveka68 chapter 24 . 7/3
Rita rec'd this fic in the comments stream on RobAttack this week, I started to read and then saw that it's looked familiar... I guess I read it longtime ago, thank you for sharing your words ... great and unique story :) love it!
leahreallyitis chapter 15 . 6/30
I did! ;~) and I love this story very good! I hope you write more!
RACHIAN chapter 24 . 4/8
This story was such a surprise! First I am shocked that I never heard of it before, and I have been around way too long. I never thought I would like a story that didn't center on Edward and Bella, but I am glad to be wrong. :)
en-mi-corazon-para-siempre chapter 24 . 10/8/2015
Thank you for sharing. I loved it. Really, this journey was awesome.
If you're around, then take care and keep writing.
Much love for you,
R
Reinbeau chapter 24 . 10/4/2015
Good Story. And they lived happily ever after.

Good Ol' Pacific Northwest Trust. Gotta love the Cullen Charitable division.
Reinbeau chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
You really do know the Polson area don't you. Beautiful country.
Rita01tx chapter 24 . 9/25/2015
Yay! No doubt the Cullens are behind that scholarship...wonder if he'll ever figure that out LOL! And it was about time Ava stopped deludin' herself she ever had a chance with Ethan...it was pretty obvious he wasn't that into her! But it was mighty big of her to point Ethan, who can be somewhat obtuse, in the right direction LMAO!
This was a lovely, very enjoyable, unique read...thanks for sharin' it, even after all this time LOL!
Rita01tx chapter 23 . 9/25/2015
Aww, kinda sad the Cullens are gonna leave but what about Seth and Aubree? Seth's the current alpha, right? Hope Ethan and Jules can mend their fences when all's said and done!
Rita01tx chapter 22 . 9/25/2015
All's well that ends well...for everyone but Jeremy...and Jules *sigh!*
Rita01tx chapter 21 . 9/25/2015
Oooh, Alice isn't gonna be pleased Ethan and Ava stole her yellow Porsche LOL! Rose ain't gonna like the mud in her convertible, either *gigglesnort!* And something is definitely wrong with Jeremy...that boy ain't right in the head!
Rita01tx chapter 20 . 9/25/2015
Edward's mind readin' certainly does come in handy LOL! But I still don't get the connections between Jake, Seth and Jeremy so I guess I'll just mosey on over to the next chapter!