Reviews for Canon
Sweetie7smiled chapter 24 . 3/30
Neat story! Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 9 . 3/29
Very interesting! It's kind of fascinating to see how any odd reasonably intelligent human might have managed to figure out their secret, and try to deal with it. Thanks for writing!
Sweetie7smiled chapter 8 . 3/29
Neat story! You know, to begin with I wasn't real keen on a story not more focused on Edward and Bella; but you have done well with your original characters. Nice job! I made it this far, and now it's growing on me. Thanks for writing!
jacky chapter 24 . 11/8/2016
Thank you verry verry much for this wonderfull story! I loved to read it!
jacky chapter 10 . 11/6/2016
Aaaaaah! Cliffhanger! Love it!
jacky chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
Ow! Its starting to become more creepy, appealing and definately great to read!
Jacky chapter 5 . 11/6/2016
I can't stop reading! Almost annoying (lol)
I really really like the story! Do not dare to stop suddenly! I had that experience with other fanfiction stories...
BelleDameDeRouen chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
The end!
So, i must say that parts of this, they were fun to read. when writers invent new characters for fanfiction, I adore that very placing it so far into the future, it was a daring reading of the new Ethan, he became very strange. i do believe he behaves as though he is a much younger obsesses over in the end, he is the answer.I found puzzling his friendship with gathered to dine 1 time only did not seem close also, Ethan did not truly know the seems unable to make friends with the from Jeremy?The end, it was both sweet and bitter.I am happy to discovers you due to podcast that i attend to.
a bientot. Dame.
Mell C chapter 19 . 9/13/2016
Wait. Seth and Ava's sister have a thing? Did I miss that? I thought the drama was because the clothes situation seemed like date rape after the hypothermia. But it's a romance with Seth? That's rather surprising. But I ~am~ relying on Ethan's POV, and he's what I'd call an unreliable narrator. I think his head is stuck permanently inside his own butt.
Mell C chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Story has been intriguing me as I read. It's different. Thanks for writing.

I was surprised B and E were so nonchalant about Ethan knowing. It seems a bit out of character. Especially since their daughter's safety is also involved. And if the Volturi are still around, it seems even more negligent.
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2016
This has gotten bizarre. I'm not sure the Seth thing with Aubrey even makes sense. Is it an imprint? And is Ethan suddenly autistic? Flowers on a vase in the middle of a crisis distract him?
jk chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
god he just wont fucking stop! I want ethan dead, NOW

and ava? what a needy little bitch
jk chapter 5 . 8/9/2016
this is kinda boring...I keep asking myself why I'm reading a story thats on the periphery of the cullens. I kinda want ethan, eva and jules to die...is that bad? LOL
jk chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
I was like...what is this shit? then finially there were the cullens...and I was like ahhhh about fucking time...cause really? who gives one fuck about ethan and jules, ava and whoever the fuck else
readicted chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Hi. Rita rec'd this fic a couple of weeks ago in the comments stream over on RobAttack. I read and enjoyed this very different Twific a couple of weeks ago and only just now realized that I hadn't left a review. I am so sorry for that oversight. I quite liked your original characters and it was fun viewing the Cullen crew from Ethan and the other students' eyes. What a fun story premise.