Reviews for Canon
Awaal chapter 24 . 2/11
Nicely done.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
I think it's a great idea
Sadie chapter 1 . 11/14/2014
Oh mi gosh that was so great
MyladyNancy chapter 24 . 8/27/2014
sorry that did not come across right, I love your story. I was delighted by your inventiveness and loved Ethan's story and his interaction with the Cullan's. good job.
MyLadyNancy chapter 5 . 8/26/2014
I am really enjoying our story.
Ticcing Bat chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
I actually thoroughly enjoyed this.
qhrciskrpc chapter 24 . 5/31/2014
Thanks
Cathy chapter 24 . 7/25/2013
I LOVED THIS! It was too cute! The ending was perfect!
2lulu2 chapter 24 . 7/24/2013
Sweet.
2lulu2 chapter 23 . 7/24/2013
This was so great! I struggled a little in the beginning just because I was so wanting a Cullen story, so it felt slow or distant. But you said hang in there so I kept reading. Found myself loving the story and laughing a lot. Then the plot thickened and that was exciting. Over-all just really great! :) I'm excited to finish the end now, thank you!
Guest chapter 24 . 3/15/2013
Perfect ending
Guest chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
I'm speechless! Your story is just Awesome loving every bit I was holding my breath just now
PM chapter 10 . 3/13/2013
I have to say "that's great" I love it so much I can't stop reading
sweetlilsunshine chapter 24 . 11/18/2012
This was beyond amazing. And do you know what the ironic thing was? I live about a 30 minute drive from Polson, in Mission. Kudos to you, I was elated to finally find something that put us on the map; it was refreshing. I also loved all the futuristic details that you put in so effortlessly, not to mention the brand new plot that still used the old characters. Your story was better than the original in so many ways, great job!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/3/2012