Reviews for Doctor Ken
90MLLu chapter 13 . 4/20/2009
What an amazing, fantastic last chapter! I LOVE THIS! This is so brilliant and hilarious. This line made me laugh when I read it "Other note to self: explain to TK why exactly Kari gets so moody once a month…". Furthermore I like the small summaries of every each chapter you have written, especially the summary of 'Operation Communication' because that chapter reminded me of that time I couldn't stop laughing while reading it. Chapter 4 is definitely my favourite of them all It is hilarious with the sofa part and Nancy (v)

The ending is magnificent, just super great! I like the last section the best because I know what will happen afterwards... Well, I think I do but you can always surprise me. Hihihi A Fruity Topic what a great title for a book. hihih(v)

Overall, an outstanding chapter to end it all!

Oh I can't believe this story is over now. It saddens my heart knowing that. I have really enjoyed reading 'Doctor Ken'. It's one of your finest FanFics to date. Luckily there is going to be a bonus chapter but still... so sad! I miss it already!

Well, I'm definitely looking forward to read the bonus chapter. It's going to be awesome. I can just feel it in my fingers (v).

GREAT JOB EMOTIONLESS-ROBOT!
Timewitch chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
FantasticAwesomeness. This chapter made me laugh like hell, especially at these points: Ken's remarks about the make-up smex. the turkey. 'A fruity topic'. imagining Kari's face when she heard that TK is the sane one. It was a really laugh-evoking chapter and a great closing, though I'm really curious about the bonus chapter. Calling this fic 'great job' will be an understatement!
Potgenie chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Aw! The end! But I loved it! This chapter made me laugh, as usual. :D Can't wait for the bonus chapter and the new story! :)

Great job with this fic!
Py687 chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
This is the end? :( I hope the bonus comes up soon.

Loved Ken's notes. Especially about TK being the "sane one."
ARCtheElite chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
*Applause*

I especially loved the turkey. Young Takeru...?

Can't wait for the fruitiness.
Hikari Aiko chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
I know you said you won't do a sequel, but I beg of you that you get another story like this one up. I love the humour and you're so good at it. This chapter had me laughing a quite a few times at their mishaps. So please write more!
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
This fic has been overall amazing. The small portion of my brain known as the "Ken Fangirl" is trying to get me to get on my knees and worship you.

I can't believe it's over, though D'

I can't wait for the bonus chapter, whenever that may be.
Aster Selene chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Ohshitno. :-)

I wanna kill Takaishi Natsuko.

Good job! xD
yukidaru chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
Funny, I didnt know ken was that much of a perv though. Im assuming this is the end of the story
ReimeiOokami chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
FANYASTIC! I've been waiting like forever for this. It was worth the wait.
SugarSpiral chapter 13 . 4/17/2009
I love Ken in this. So very, very much.

You, my friend, are a genius! This is the epitome of awesomeness, and I'm honored that you liked the AMV! This is your best work (so far), and I plan to show it to my children when I have them. I've been reduced to a smushy Ken-loving fangirl, all thanks to you.

...And I'm glad you put the fruit idea to good use.

All in all,

I LOVE YOU.
ReimeiOokami chapter 12 . 3/15/2009
I'm enjoying your story loads and can't wait for the next chapter, I think the chapters are a tad short but they are very enjoyable if you need a suggestion on how to end it then I say you should do alot of romance and kissing and all that mushy stuff so please do something abit like that or maybe not I don't really care I'll read and reveiw it anyway.
Tsukiyomaru chapter 12 . 3/14/2009
That chapter was pretty random but still pretty good. Nice job.
StarHobbit chapter 12 . 3/11/2009
I really enjoyed that it was funny and i wanted to read more so write 1 more chapter it was awsome realy realy cool I read this cos my friend flixemon told me thet it was realy good, by the way i think you should read 'the most stupid digidestined yet' by flixemon it is realy funny but anyway your story is realy good
PrincessJaded chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Lol! *clapping like a deranged fangirl*

That was so funny! Ken is so...kickass. You just can't help but love him!

I had watched Dr. Ken, Aana amv, about a month ago and it didn't make sense...I was finally like damn, I really need to read this fic.

And I'm glad I did. You, my friend, are one for the record of brilliantly epic authors!

I think I was reviews 95-100. This will make 101. Well deserved though! D