Reviews for Doctor Ken

PrincessJaded chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Wow...

That is AWESOME!
90MLLu chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Hahaha the last line, “So what? What are you going to do about it? Ground me? You’re not my mother, you’re certainly not my father, and you don’t have the right to punish me.” is totally hilarious. To think, Ken has the nerve to say that in front of a nurse. If the nurse is not giving him the bad pudding on purpose, just imagine what she'll give him when she's mad What a horror!

Your chapter is on the other hand not that bad. It's funny and I like the whole mysterious Ken at the beginning. It made me laugh a bit. Even though it's a filler I like it very much(v) and I can't wait to read the next and final chapter. I'm sad already knowing that it will be the last one.

See you soon(v)

Ps. Don't forget to write an epilougue about "The Talk", that is if you are up to it. Just thinking about "The Talk" makes me want to laugh big time

Pps. Congratulation with your review number 100(v)
SugarSpiral chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
“That? That’s pudding. It was disgusting, so I threw it against the wall.”

You my friend, are a master of your art. If you didn't live in Canada, I'd stalk you.

Even though it was just a filler chapter... I loved it! Best Kenyako moment I've read in a while :)
Oo-Violetmoon-oO chapter 12 . 3/9/2009
Aww, this was so cute. The nurse should have gotten high quality pudding (or something better) for the famous and amazing Ken Ichijouju.

Getting an e-mail alert about a new chapter always makes my day! I'll be so sad when it's over.

Now I'm off to the kitchen for some peanut butter...
PrincessJaded chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Wow, TK's really got it bad. But I agree with Ken's reaction. That was a gag-fest.
PrincessJaded chapter 2 . 3/9/2009
That was torture!

Wonderful, comedic, torture.
PrincessJaded chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Okay, I never actually read this. I've seen it and of course heard all about it on the forum, but I just never looked at it. Now that I've read the first chapter...I'm not stopping!

lol. OMFG, this is great!
Fallen Angel111586 chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Great last couple of chapters. Can't wait to see how this all ends.
ARCtheElite chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Lol. That was a drastic. I guess the pudding really was that bad if they had to resort to eating peanut butter.
Aster Selene chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
Geez, I've never been more than 5 min. in a hospital bed. So I don't have the chance.

But someday I do have a desire to bring a pickle with me and sit on that butcher paper...
Potgenie chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
This is such a cute chapter! Now I feel like eating peanut butter too! I love Ken and Yolei so much in this one, you write them as a couple so well :)
yukidaru chapter 12 . 3/8/2009
So funny, I think the person who designed the hospital nightgown was just a perv.
Expired In Goreville chapter 11 . 3/4/2009
Ahh, heartwarming.

:D

Hehe, this story is amazing.
Tsukiyomaru chapter 11 . 3/1/2009
Aw, heart warming! I can't wait for them to get at the hospital.
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »