Reviews for Doctor Ken
ARCtheElite chapter 4 . 11/4/2008
AHAHAHA! LOL! TK's going to get a little...screwed...
Expired In Goreville chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
Yes! The line was used!

And the part about the lock of hair was hilarious, mostly because I can see Yolei actually doing that.

XD
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 10/22/2008
AArgh!

That was intriguing, and I won't be here next weekend to read the update!

(I'm not here all next wweek, something tells me I'm going to have a lot to catch up on...)
Tsukiyomaru chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
I can't wait to see what Ken has planed!
ARCtheElite chapter 3 . 10/21/2008
That's a really creative way to use a pillow..."not recommended for children under 3"

Your word choice is really great! You use just the right words at the right place, and you conjure a lot of images for me when reading this.

Keep up the good work!
xoxo Juniebug chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
haha! your stories are so entertaining! i loved the bit about ken drawing a turkey. i majorly lol'd. you're such a good writer :)

PS. nice John Steinback reference there!
SugarSpiral chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
That was utter genius.

More. Like, now.
Tsukiyomaru chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Very nice! LOL, and Davis says Ken isn't evil anymore. I liked it and I'll be waiting for the next update.
Expired In Goreville chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Oh, Kenny-Boy and his devious plots.

:D
ARCtheElite chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Lol. I love the story. Everyone's pretty OOC, but it makes sense in the story, so I'm cool with that. Really good idea, though, and you're doing a great job. Keep up the good work!

P.S. So is Ken...uh...evil...?

Arc
Expired In Goreville chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
yay! it turned out fantastic! i can't wait for the update.

lolz, i haven't been active at all latey. my laptop is dead and the charger broke, so i'm writing this from my wii, which explains the horrid grammar. bavfdgjnvssax stupid charger.

anyway, great job!
SugarSpiral chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Love it ,

Doctor Ken aye?

"and while I don’t want to point fingers, it’s his fault."

That made me giggle a ton, even the fourth time!
132 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9