Reviews for Regret
Voldemort Perfumes chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I think this was an excellent piece to do. It really clears up a lot of what's on his mind, and happened back then. It was very...professional I'd say, and I enjoyed reading this. Your description is excellent, the plotline is as I said, very nice.

Great job! ;)
Rani36 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
:D gorgeous, as always. From you, I've come to expect nothing less.
BeachLover01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Loved it! I really wish someone would do Jasper and Alice's wedding as well. But that was so sweet! I thought, as well, that things "happened" between Jasper and Maria. Then wondering how Alice would take it. Very good.
Samji chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very nice, I like it when you let the story shape itself into something more than you planned.

As usual, very very good work.
Bite0me chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Uh, I loved the first part! I've always wondered what Jasper's vampire life with Maria was like (there wasn't enough information in the book!). It was great getting inside Jasper's head. And of course I love this story! Your writing is the best! :)

Cheers!

P.S. Good luck on your exam! :/
Sivaroobini Lupin-Black chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow. This was so beautiful. I was, I'll admit, a bit surprised to see how Jasper was so rough with Maria but I could really see his reasoning behind that. I really felt so bad for him, that he to strain to ensure his first time was not sweet or romantic or anything of the sort. You described his thoughts and emotions so perfectly.

And the contrast between what he felt when Maria touched him and what he feels when Alice is there; simply beautiful. I also loved the way you wrote about Alice's first vision, and their feelings.

And the ending? Beyond perfect. I absolutely loved this.
acemaclove88 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
that was great :) i loved it.
sc-girl-11 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was so good! I was expecting this to be an Edward POV piece based on the summary, but was pleasantly surprised to find it was Jasper! I love Jasper's character and really enjoyed reading your take on some of his thoughts and emotions. I definitely feel like you were spot on, especially with the understanding relationship Jasper and Alice have.

Great job!
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This was a really good fic! The contrast you showed beterrn JxM and JxA was perfect! Nice work :P
theartistformerlyknownaswmlaw chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Oh. Just oh. that was so lovely. So... just oh!
25 | « Prev Page 1 2