Reviews for Home
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 22 . 5/28/2013
Phew, what a sequel. :D It's interesting to see how Kaori can fit in with a normal human life. And the fan-girl thing is VERY believable. Stupid random girls, trying to shove Kurama off of the main OC. Sigh...I read it a lot. Good thing for Kaori that Kurama loves her sooo much. :) Thank god.
PicassaWithCaramell chapter 21 . 2/17/2012
Aww! It was all cute and stuff! And I burst out laughing when that purple flower grew. xD Poor Yoko.
PicassaWithCaramell chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
I also loved it when Yusuke and Kuwabara ran for dear life xD And Ayame said they tried to peek and Kurama said "They what?"

You really had me going with the shirt thing. xP
PlayYourRole chapter 20 . 2/17/2012
One of the best damn battles I've ever seen.
PlayYourRole chapter 11 . 2/15/2012
...Still, a whole school full of humans topping Hiei? Don't let him hear you say that, Kurama. :x

The back-and-forth was hilarious. xD
PlayYourRole chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
"Did he just jump out a window?"

"He does that."

Sounded so casual xD And I saw much gagging! x3
PlayYourRole chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
So very cute 3

I grinned when Yoko asked who Kaori was calling little. xP
OSLLKatana12 chapter 22 . 11/10/2009
Ok I soo did not see that ending coming. But what the heck, awesome story! It gets better each chapter :D
Dragongirl8507 chapter 23 . 7/23/2009
You are an amazing author! I couldnt move away from my computer screen longer than it took to feed my baby and pee! I was laughing so hard my husband and friends kept looking at me like i was some sort of alien! I love it! Definetly one of my top five favorite stories!
Death101- Fox Version chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
Awesome! I'm off to read it!

-D101
Lark R. Starling chapter 22 . 7/16/2009
Nothing says revenge like a good laxative.

I'm still unsure about whether Kurogane's a good guy, or a bad guy. I can't wait to see him in the nest story! Excellent job! I'm quite sad it ended, though. But! You promised more to come! Yippee!
Lark R. Starling chapter 21 . 7/16/2009
The return of Mayu-zilla!

Is Kaori into S&M? Yikes. Kurama's gonna need lots of therapy if she keeps that up...
Lark R. Starling chapter 20 . 7/16/2009
One thing I learned from Yuyu Hakusho. DON'T EVER PISS OFF KURAMA!

Making him think Kaori is dead isn't a good thing either.

'OH MY GOD I'M ALMOST NAKED!' Every great story needs a line like that. I think you have just become my fanfiction hero.

I'm jealous of your writing skill. Thanks to you, I'm going to finish the last two chapters and then go sulk. Nice going.
Lark R. Starling chapter 19 . 7/16/2009
'Because standing still and screaming is the best way to lengthen your life.' Priceless Hiei cynicism.

I don't know what I'm supposed to be guessing, so I won't even try. Wait a sec...Are you talking about the Trial that Genkai used against Team Ichigaki? Is that it? Time to see if I'm right!
Lark R. Starling chapter 18 . 7/16/2009