Reviews for Instant Rewind
Ptolemais chapter 12 . 9/12/2009
Awesome story, very original ideas. I very much enjoyed reading this story. And was very happy the way things all turned out.
Imzadi chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
An ending in which everyone ends up happy-or at least content-is a good ending. You didn't answer my question, though. Does Lindsey (notice correct spelling!) have someone? Eve? Kate? Gwen? Darla? I hope so.
charli92 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
This was just such a great story! I hope you write more fics soon. You just wrote the characters so well and the story was so different from others i have read! Loves it!
Rachel-xox chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
Loved this story. I am so glad that everything worked out for both Angel's, they really did deserve it. I'm actually quite glad that Lindsey was a friend to Angel in this story.

So anyway it was a brilliant story, and your writing is amazing. Hope you do another fanfic.
dkwr07 chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
love it. please update soon.
David Fishwick chapter 11 . 2/8/2009
I'm glad Fred didn't get turned into an Old One. Please write more as I am enjoying the story. Thanks for writing.
Rachel-xox chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
i like it.

hope you update soon
Imzadi chapter 11 . 2/3/2009
All's well that ends well. Fred doesn't get turned into Illyria, and she ends up with Wesley. Angel & Buffy are back together. Lindsey gets out of open-heart-surgery hell and gets control of Wolfram & Hart. Now if only he had someone (Kate? Human Darla?) waiting for him at home. . .or I guess they could move into the penthouse. Tough luck, Knox!
charli92 chapter 11 . 2/2/2009
I love this...i really really do. I hope theres still lots more chapters to come. And that the other realitys ANgel can win BUffy back. more soon please x
raintree85 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
i just found this story and just ate these 10 chapters right up! this is a fantastic story and i'm really looking forward to seeing what happens next!

all the best

~Rain
Rachel-xox chapter 10 . 1/31/2009
omg i absolutely love this story. i think the storyline is amazing. i cant believe 1st Angel cheated on Buffy what a jerk!

2nd Angel is so sweet with the kids aw.

i cant wait till you update again. this is really good.
Imzadi chapter 10 . 1/29/2009
I hope that Angel & Wes can keep from making the same mistakes again. And I hope that Lindsey can run the company without being evil himself. And I hope he has someone to love.
Imzadi chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
That's one way to get their attention, I guess! Poor Buffy. She didn't deserve any of this.
Imzadi chapter 8 . 1/29/2009
It's good to see Cordelia again. So Lindsey will get his wish without having to compromise his friendship with Angel. I'm glad. Good to see Gwen & Nina again too.
charli92 chapter 10 . 1/28/2009
Great chapter! I was a little confused at the start as to which Angel we were reading about. But i love this story and hope that theres still heaps more chapters to go. Love it, more soon really son.