Reviews for The Ten Commandments of Writing Zelda Fiction
*tend to forget
Some authors tend forget rule 2... err... commandment the second. The Link x Dark Link pairing is the most stupid pairing I've came across in the Zelda fandom.
Waffleface chapter 1 . 4/22
That was gorgeous. Thanks.
ocarina921 chapter 1 . 3/12
hilarious!
(and mostly true!)
DNk chapter 1 . 2/14
the fucking truth right there.
Guest-san chapter 1 . 1/15
How did I not find this sooner?! This WAS AMAZING!
Loved the humour, loved what you chose to write as commandments and loved how you wrote them.
Thanks so much for a great laugh (although I do agree with what was written, truth be told...)
The "Bonus" was unexpected and a great way to end the Ten Commandments
Once again, I congratulate you on "thy" fine work! ;)
EsteVamp4998 chapter 1 . 1/8
Beautiful; those who do not follow or break these Commandment's must be banished to hear Groose's snoring as well for eternity.
Hylianshadow86 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I've broken the 2nd commandment and kinda the 5th commandment, but I swear I follow the rest!
This is hilarious! I absolutely loved reading this.
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
someone violated the ninth commandment and I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon it. two years ago... when I was 12...
CupcakePride101 chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Oops. I screwed up on the fifth Commandment. I guess I have to go to the Dark Realm with Eternal Mockery ._.

This is funny, tho xD especially when you said that if you mess up, you have to go to the Dark Realm! Hehe!
OniHelix chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Thou will understand, and obey these commandments as law, lest be struck down by the gods and goddesses themselves. Doubt me not, for this was heavily considered before any actions were taken.

P.s. This was well thought out. I agree with all of these, and hope that others find wisdom in them.
LOZtrilogies chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
OMGoddesses... I just died laughing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Type your review here...
ChipChallenge149 chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
I'm not going to make fun of your grammar, but I must tell you: this is not old English; it's middle English.

I learned about this in a history class.
Kitty Lue chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is awesome xD I like how almost everything says that if you disobey, you get banished to the Dark Realm.