Reviews for A Rich Man's Dust
conversefreak3 chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
I 3 this story, so much! It's funny & cute! That being said; i really, really, hope you update!
sally chapter 3 . 11/11/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, upadate!

This story is amazing!
notactive616 chapter 3 . 10/14/2011
Haha Stan just admit it man! Your gay! It'll be easier once you accept it and stuffs! :)
ReDue chapter 3 . 10/1/2010
Awesome, can't wait for the next one!
Ninny-na chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
Kyle, you silly boy, you so obviously want him. (:
Suyuness chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
Wow... Not exactly something I expected, but I love it anyways. But, haha, Stan got caught watching Kyle and Token. w You all should really update again This is really good
Soapy Illusion chapter 3 . 4/16/2010
Omigod i scratched out all my previous favorite stories- THIS ONES ON TOP! i love the story, i love the story length, i love Tokens crudeness, i love Wendy's friendship relationship, i love Kyle in this story and his awesomeness, i love Stan in his adorable (sorta) guy like way. you got all the characters right and yet made them your own, i love you guys so much!

Dun disown this gift of God! please don't! D: an update though will make me squeal again- especially where you left off :D
U chapter 3 . 4/15/2010
This story makes me cry happy tears, dudes. You guys are fucking GENIUSES to think of this wonderful God-like story oh please oh please update!
LadyAoife chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
I finished reading this and immediately thought, "My mind, she is blown!" I love how Stan and Kyle's characters are written, and how well they play off one another. Brilliant work!
mano3813 chapter 3 . 4/9/2010
Happy to see you two are still writing this story! I love the idea of Stan being younger than Kyle and being a servant. Great story so far, please update soon!
RedInkMagic chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
:) i like it so far.. lets see if i continue to like it..
disableaccount chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
HAHAHAHA. I adore Kyle in this, but I really really adore Stan. He's just so adorable. ;P

updattee! 3: I don't want to continue waiting for this. :'c
SekritOMG chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
So so happy this updated. I am not fucking kidding. You guys and your weird AU really brightened my day.

And the actual story! I'm glad we get more of Cartman's lawsuit. I love that it's a real plot point. It is so easy to make the point of an AU story that it's an AU story, but that frame gives it the necessary structure to make it something more than "oh, that's weird."

Wendy is a very interesting addition, too. She's a bit racy, and I like that. It's also good that Stan is a little intrigued by her. I am not getting straight-up gay vibes from him, and all in all it seems that this story, despite it's slightly out-there premise, is at heart fairly realistic. I think, for example, that Kyle's reaction to Stan catching him giving Token a blow job is not rage, but embarrassment. I think that's really true.

And I especially like that Kyle seems to have had a little crush on Stan since they met, or at least soon after. The fact that he's sort of shit-talking Stan to Wendy is total proof of this, too. And I like that if you think back to the opening chapter, it provides some motivation - like why Kyle would hire this ex-football player 20-year-old guy to live with him in his house. (Also, if I recall correctly, Stan never told Kyle that he dropped out because he lost his scholarship due to an injury. Is that what happened? I guess they will probably have a conversation about this in the future.)

The fact that you haven't ditched this story makes me SO HAPPY. If you only update it once every six months for the next four years, that'll be good enough for me. Can't wait to see what happens next!

I miss you both, and hope you're well!

(Interesting also that in the story it was just Passover, and because of the update schedule, in real life it was ... just Passover.)
DoubleSymphony chapter 3 . 4/7/2010
omg... awesome! i wanna read more soon plz!

NikaStarlight chapter 2 . 1/23/2010