Reviews for Aerial Perspective
I was kind of expecting a time travel fic or at least it playing a more major role in this story. I can't stand Naruto in the beginning of canon and the reason I love time travel fics is because his personality usually is more mature. Also, Sakura and Sasuke are a little too antagonistic in this. Won't be continuing this due to personal tastes and the fact this seems to be on hiatus.
1sunfun chapter 21 . 6/30
Nice and interesting Story.
I think this is one of the best fan fictions I've ever read and you should continue it
Claciro chapter 10 . 3/19
Gaara is Temari's otouto not nii san.
Claciro chapter 5 . 3/19
I remember something about Suna people don't use last names; they use epithets.
They say that people who have to depend on their family names are weak. If a person's family is skillful and famous, it doesn't mean that person is skillful either. He or she has to make a name for himself or herself.

So Sabaku should be for Gaara only, not his siblings.
LordAtp the Flash Terror chapter 7 . 3/9
Gaara's ultimate defense does not come from shukaku but from his mother's love.
trynmailme chapter 23 . 3/3
It was a get read...I hope it gets completed... Thanx
GoldenFox chapter 17 . 2/20
The Raikage's name is Ay.
Swaggerboy chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
amazing chapter
Fireball Massacre chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
interesting so far, nice job
Lerris chapter 23 . 12/5/2015
This turned out decent, but, well it went off the deep end power wise, particularly with everyone getting more powerful and not really many main characters dying, despite the battles. The Edo Tensei stuff was of course also ridiculous, but then the technique, canon or not, is ridiculous.

That being said, making Itachi head root may be new... It is also potentially interesting...
Guest chapter 11 . 8/25/2015
Please say means Danzo, as in Danzo's head on a filthy platter. Danzo deserves no more. Please, please, please . . . also, wonderful story, but please notify if its abandoned.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 7/22/2015
Ohhh that last line, I can't wait to see where this is going.
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Awesome ending there.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
I can't help but point this out... How did Naruto hit Gaara in the stomach from behind him?