Reviews for Aerial Perspective
mashiro.chi1 chapter 22 . 6/20
Can it be no romance at all, I mean don't don't even see why romance is necessary in this fic? just friendship and action will be cool, and how, just how did you come conclusion that Naruto and SAMUI should be together..?
That just so freaking weird, consider they never truly know each other in canon.
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 5/30
Hope you update this again, I really like how Naruto developed to become reverently loyal to Konoha.
celohei chapter 23 . 3/2
can't wait for what's coming next ! great story !
celohei chapter 5 . 3/1
Nice beginning. The only thing is that you jump POV from one paragraph to without any separation. It's often . you should use lines or double spaces or any symbol that would mark the change of POV. It would be more reader-friendly ;)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 19 . 2/22
what get on my nerves is those authors that give themselve a deadline and sacrifice quality to meet it and sometime quit because of the presure (they put themselves willingly in the same situation proffessional authors are forced in) or those that take half a page in excuses for not respecting those self imposed deadlines. the only thing important about an author for a reader (exept for those who actualy know them) are the quality of the writing, his/her personal health and that of his/her computer, so s/he can write the next chapter. everything else is just noise. who ever the heck was that relative who died, the only questions a reader ask himself are "was that the co-author" and "will that event be a source of inspiration". otherwise write when you have time and publish when ready.
you don't rush a simmer or you burn your sauce.
Chrisfragger chapter 17 . 1/17
Raikage 'A'
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 1/17
What a bitch! Raikage. Out like a genin. Good chapter lol.
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 1/17
Fanfiction has it's own scene change bar in the page editor. Makes a nice clean straight line across the page.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 1/16
I really just want to hear Naruto start snapping at his teammates for their arrogant and disrespectful comments. It's actually erking the hell out of me.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 1/16
What's to understand Sakura... You are a stuck up spoiled little brat. You couldn't last a few days in Naruto's shoes.
Chrisfragger chapter 2 . 1/16
Kakashi doesn't know any Fuuton Jutsu? Was that a lie? Kakashi has stolen 1000 jutsu, you telling me that NONE of them are Fuuton?
bigfan22 chapter 23 . 1/12
Awesome story. This fic was filled with action, adventure, hints of angst and overall it was a blast to read. Great job so far, and I can't wait until the next update.
GenetiX23 chapter 7 . 1/11
You could really use indications of scene changes.
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Sadly, but another typical Naru Sue with all the overpowering of already overpowered hyperactive idiot -err character. Yes, character. Too much of those already.
OoOXylionOoO chapter 23 . 12/3/2014
Well here come the end of this fanfiction reading. And what a reading it was. I really enjoyed your fanfiction.
Keep up the great work and please update soon.
Tchouss