Reviews for Aerial Perspective
Please say means Danzo, as in Danzo's head on a filthy platter. Danzo deserves no more. Please, please, please . . . also, wonderful story, but please notify if its abandoned.
Chrisfragger chapter 11 . 7/22
Ohhh that last line, I can't wait to see where this is going.
Chrisfragger chapter 9 . 7/22
Awesome ending there.
Chrisfragger chapter 7 . 7/21
I can't help but point this out... How did Naruto hit Gaara in the stomach from behind him?
Chrisfragger chapter 4 . 7/21
This should be a fun explanation. These are my favorite parts of these TT fics.
mashiro.chi1 chapter 22 . 6/20
Can it be no romance at all, I mean don't don't even see why romance is necessary in this fic? just friendship and action will be cool, and how, just how did you come conclusion that Naruto and SAMUI should be together..?
That just so freaking weird, consider they never truly know each other in canon.
ARSLOTHES chapter 23 . 5/30
Hope you update this again, I really like how Naruto developed to become reverently loyal to Konoha.
celohei chapter 23 . 3/2
can't wait for what's coming next ! great story !
celohei chapter 5 . 3/1
Nice beginning. The only thing is that you jump POV from one paragraph to without any separation. It's often . you should use lines or double spaces or any symbol that would mark the change of POV. It would be more reader-friendly ;)
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 19 . 2/22
what get on my nerves is those authors that give themselve a deadline and sacrifice quality to meet it and sometime quit because of the presure (they put themselves willingly in the same situation proffessional authors are forced in) or those that take half a page in excuses for not respecting those self imposed deadlines. the only thing important about an author for a reader (exept for those who actualy know them) are the quality of the writing, his/her personal health and that of his/her computer, so s/he can write the next chapter. everything else is just noise. who ever the heck was that relative who died, the only questions a reader ask himself are "was that the co-author" and "will that event be a source of inspiration". otherwise write when you have time and publish when ready.
you don't rush a simmer or you burn your sauce.
Chrisfragger chapter 17 . 1/17
Raikage 'A'
Chrisfragger chapter 12 . 1/17
What a bitch! Raikage. Out like a genin. Good chapter lol.
Chrisfragger chapter 10 . 1/17
Fanfiction has it's own scene change bar in the page editor. Makes a nice clean straight line across the page.
Chrisfragger chapter 6 . 1/16
I really just want to hear Naruto start snapping at his teammates for their arrogant and disrespectful comments. It's actually erking the hell out of me.
Chrisfragger chapter 3 . 1/16
What's to understand Sakura... You are a stuck up spoiled little brat. You couldn't last a few days in Naruto's shoes.