Reviews for Aerial Perspective
LordHatredX chapter 23 . 10/20
really to bad story was gave up on

! ! ! !
aarif chapter 2 . 10/1
Bullshit story
Brandon Boodoo chapter 3 . 9/24
Sooooo sasuke demands shit and you LET HIM have it?!... please go take a knife from your kitchen and stab yourself please. The earth don't need fucktards like you alive and or able to repopulate.
Kill yourself,
for the sake of mankind.
magibear chapter 1 . 8/14
Your story has been copied on Wattpad under these name -paradox by Ajbast(sorry If this is uI noticed because they copied the name of your fic in the author notes
KyuNaruto chapter 23 . 7/23
I’m going to follow this story in what will probably be a vain hope of you updating but whatever, a guy can dream.
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 23 . 6/13
you said you would update consistently man where is the update ive been waiting for 5 years now pls update!
Etherious.Nat5u.Dragneel chapter 9 . 6/12
i ABSOLUTELY agree with you on the fact that fuuinjutsu is OP as fuck i mean WHAT THE HELL, fuuinjutsu can summon the fuckin god of death(sure the price is your soul, but still...) do you see any other jutsu (aside from the whole using rinnegan to become the ten tails jinchuriki and then accidentaly becoming a godess) that can SUMMON A GOD! i don't think so and think about it even the naruto verse acknowledges how OP fuuinjutsu is i mean sauske is stuck with a fuuinjutsu for most of the series until itachi removes it through the power of ex machina, and Uzushiogakure i mean 3/5 of the ninja world at that time had to ally them selves so they could nerf the OPness that is the Nation of fuuinjutsu masters that live to be hundreds of years old have, have monstously large chakra reserves as well as ridiculously potent chakra and have unbreakable chakra chains, and some can sense negative feelings/intentions and, that's not even mentioning that they are the only ones who can host the kyuubi as it's jinchuriki without dying. Now that i think about it an Uzumaki army could have ended the 4th shinobi war easily so the fact that so many died in the war is the fault of kumo, iwa, and, ame i think...
44cc2 chapter 1 . 2/26
And I thought I already found an Iruka travel back in time story :( well, that certainly surprise me but I let's see what you got
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 3 . 1/16
This...Mmmm this here...I like the concept. A lot. But not the characters. And by that I mean Sakura and Sasuke...they're just grating on my nerves in this and I have no idea how their relationships are gonna turn out with Naruto in your newly made timeline, which is a given, but my best guess is that they'll suck even more as "friends" and that they'll mostly just be using Naruto to get what they want. I'm glad that Naruto snapped at both of them for being obnoxiously entitled and annoying but idk if my nerves can handle any more of this. Best of luck with your writing!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 2 . 1/16
I can't stand Sakura.
Oh maaaaannnnnn Naruto is already fuckin up. I'm worried...
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 1/16
Well damn. Older Naruto just disintegrated? He's just dust in the wind now? Maybe wiped out of existence for messing with his time line? Harsh.
johnrlozada chapter 2 . 1/3
Liked it at first. The story was ruined for me with Naruto still having his brash and loud personality despite being trained by his older self. I'm stopping at Chapter 2.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/30/2018
Idk if you’ll ever read this but please continue this story! It’s so freaking great the way you portray Naruto in this and I love how you portray sasuke and Sakura because I feel like the problematic factors in their personalities were fixed here in a way? Idk man but this is great and I hope you continue writing this fic because it’s absolutely amazing! though if you decide to discontinue it that’s cool too
Legendary Earthling chapter 23 . 5/15/2018
I know you haven't updated in quite some time but I'm hoping this review gets to you. Your story is truly captivating and I would love to see Danzo's come uppance and maybe some closure with Kakashi and Obito. One thing that bugs me about the story. The chunin exams only happen so often. Kiba was eliminated in the first round in the kumo chunin exams. How did he become a chunin so quickly with hinata and shino?
nessiesmith2012 chapter 3 . 4/19/2018
This is more of the fast illogical story. Where naruto gets good super fast but retains that annoying persona of an airhead loudmouth. I really wanted to like this story but I like kurma way to much to read stories where you want to kill him off just cause naruto wants kids. Talk about being selfish (I can have kids at the cost of a sentient life form that had become my friend, yeah this naruto is loudmouth airhead that is selfish) The few months that he was "trained" is complete bs its like you downloaded the knowledge but even so using it with such horrible chakra control wouldn't be feasible. So even if he HAD the knowledge he is in no condition to use it. That like reincarnated SI stories where the baby has to wait for the body to grow and adjust. You didnt do that you just made it seem like "well here is how you do it now ur a master" which doesnt work especially on airheaded immature brats like naruto. But you had a good start with the first chapter then it seems like you rushed through it, which for the reader makes the holes in the story to large to ignore.