Reviews for Sunglasses
Harriverse chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
I liked the slow build up to the funny ending.
Smile Black chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
Just that image of a giant snake with the biggest pair of sunglasses (in my imagination a big red one) is hilarious!
dragonqueen909 chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
HAHAHAHAH LOL
one-who-loves-Sesshy chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
And Here I thought it was a Gorgon! LLLOOOOOVVVVEEEE it!
jules3677 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I knew it was coming & I'm still laughing while I type this. Excellent. Kudos to you for the vibrant imagination!
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Sunglasses? I love you, Harry! This was for Halloween? I was so scared I nearly peed in my pants. Ha ha! Really!
Embla Idun chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Type your review here...
Mrs. Florish chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
LMAO! I love it!
Madhatter1981 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Aside from the fact that my fondness for ZZ Top lead to the tune "cheap sunglasses" going through my head as I read this I liked it.

Mad.
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
i think u made my mind more nuts. its already nuts from reading fanfiction. lol! :)
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
Bwahahahahhahaaaa! OMG i freaking love it! _
chris chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
funny story laughed my head off,hope to see more like this
3dumplings3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
OH GODS THIS IS SO , SO, SO, EPICALLY EPIC.

WISH COULD SEE MOAR OF EPIC BASILISK WITH GIANT SUNGLASSES. LOVE. THANK YOU.
Schiffer chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Bloody brilliant I laughed my ass off! And I hope you don't mind to much but I took the fifth paragraph and saved it because it amused me so much, and no I wont use it anywhere else on the internet, and if I do I will make extra sure to credit the genius behind it!
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
~ Snape and Potter were getting on better after Potter had saved Snape's life during the Final Battle. In fact, at times, they almost behaved like old comrades – winding each other up while smirking good-naturedly.

~ Potter had put sunglasses on a Basilisk to stop its glare from being deadly to anyone it looked at. Dear Merlin, Snape was right! Potter was mad!

Amusing, entertaining, humorous... Like deadly glare stopped by sunglasses. Wait, why aren't people petrified then? What kind of sunglasses completely prevents basilisk's glare from affecting an onlooker?

Good luck. And thanks for Lucius surrender scene.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »