Reviews for Collision of Worlds
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2017
Oh god, so over dramatic
ninny 1 chapter 8 . 6/2/2017
What happened ? Has this been abandoned
What a shame it was good
NanaWillbur chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
I am late getting into fan fiction, but so glad I stumbled upon your awesome writing. Please note I am writing this on November 7, 2015 and I am bookmarking it on my PC. I certainly will be back to check on you, hoping you finish this wonderful piece.
Little Red chapter 8 . 4/27/2015
I really like how you added Esme so smoothly into the story. Keep up the good work, I can't wait to see how it turns out. Is Jasper and Emmett going to be Edwards friends and are Alice and Rosalie friends with Bella? I can't wait to find out!
Chiqs chapter 8 . 2/26/2014
I love this story, I'm so sad you are not wringing anymore, I really hope you get to give us some closure, I put it into my alerts, maybe one day I'll get an email alerting me of a new chapter... Hope everything is ok with you
Amineh1825 chapter 8 . 8/25/2013
Please keep going!
jerz13 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Well, I love this story. Guess you didn't.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
Need more of this story NOW!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/18/2013
Best line. WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN VOLDEMORT ISN'T REAL? IDC that it is just the AN its the best line in this chapter. I am a complete and total nerd
Guest chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
What kind of crack where you smoking as a child? Best Line Ever!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/18/2013
Walkers? You probably meant pedestrians.
twiclare chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
Thoroughly enjoying this, hope you get the urge to finish it sometime! Anyway, thanks.
twiclare chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
I love how he's not all smooth despite everything. Lovely chapter, thanks.
twiclare chapter 5 . 5/16/2013
I'm so glad that he realised that they hadn't made any plans, and I'm sure that he knows how insecure and inexperienced Bella is so will understand that she just wasn't sure what to do. Back to the bookstore!
twiclare chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I'm so glad he saw his mother again, she just needed to know he was safe. There is such honesty in their feelings for each other.
1,027 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »