Reviews for Collision of Worlds
kitten007 chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
wow. that was intense.

interesting way to introduce Esme though. I like that she was the one working in a bookstore, it fits her. :)

and now that i'm FINALLY getting all caught up, i'm reading Untouchable next!
kuntrygal chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Poor Esme! Great chapter!
azure0610 chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
He's Edward Masen but at one point you called him Edward Cullen. I hope it was just a slip. I want him to stay Masen
azure0610 chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
Wow, this is a pretty good story. I've been dancing around it for awhile not really sure if I wanted to read it. I'm glad I did.

I usually really dislike a song accompanying a chapter because authors tend to have the song take over and lesson the amount of words due to it. But the little snippets were perfect. Poor Bella. I HATED that number. I always cringe and fast forward through Mr. Cellophane because it was just so cheesy. I know it well but I just can't listen to John C. Reilly attempt to croon it out.

BUT it fits Bella to a T.
WeasleyWeakness chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
That's too funny! I just had to comment on Edward's car. My dream is to get a Red Volvo S40 and name it Vivian!
oneiros lykos chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
lmao...I love Vivian the Vanquish. Too cute. And I feel so harsh saying this, but Esme seems sort of...out of the way. You might have plans for her, but I hope, if you decide to keep her in, that you sort of mold her in a little better. I feel so bad now. I love the story, I really do, so please don't be offended.
childofthestorm chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
did you know how many authors on this site have awesome stories that i can't review for because they want to me actually log-in? it's incredibly FRUSTRATING. and i know, i COULD just set up a profile and have done with it, but i simply haven't the TIME. but that's beside the POINT IS, i really like this story. i would LOVE for you to UPDATE it REALLY SOON. are the ALL-CAPS getting your attention?

when are the other cullens going to show up? i'm curious to see how carlisle, jasper, emmett, rosalie, and alice will fit into the mix. and jacob. is jacob going to show up? if he does, he better not cause any trouble. there's a REASON bella ends up with EDWARD. that's because THEY ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER. get that through your head, dog-boy.

and i don't mean to trash jacob. i'm actually quite fond of the blighter. but he annoyed me in eclispe and i hated him for causing so much trouble. but we actually got to see all the angst going in his head during breaking dawn, so that made me feel more kindly inclined to him.

but anyhoo. to get back on topic. this is a great story and if you abandon it, it will break my poor little heart and you'll have the stigma of ruining some poor reveiwer's hopes and dreams hanging over your head. (no, you won't, not really. but does that give you some incentive to update? PLEASE?)
EC4me chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Great chapter! I love the relationship between Edward and Bella. It's sad that Esme gets involved now, but if it ultimately leads her to Carlisle it will all be worth it.
TopazHeart chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Wow, he blackmailed her to see an agent by using an orgasm or lack of one as collateral for agreement. Dang, that's cold. Hahaha. It's for her own good.

I was surprised to see Esme. Hm, I look forward to seeing how you weave all of this together.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
Hmm, Esme showed up... Can't wait until we see more characters from the books start appearing!

And I was thinking... Do you think Jessica would not stalk Edward quite so much if he scheduled an interview with her? Maybe she would ease up a bit if she started getting attention from other news sources, asking HER if she knew Edward personally or whatnot... But then I started to think that Edward would probably say something to tick her off, and the whole thing would backfire... But seriously, can you imagine Edward getting into contact with Jessica WILLINGLY? She would FREAK!

Nice chapter - can't wait for more!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
emamula chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
YAY! I was so happy you updated this (although I've enjoyed the updates for everything else). I'm just glad to read this story again!

Emily

"emamula"
Amelia Bedelia chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
Oh, man, a flashbulb... I just hope they don't run to the bookstore or anything because they might get followed... and then lose their secret location or something!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
puasluoma chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I'm not so happy about the whole esme thing

but it's ok.

Please update asap!

I love this story!
freakybella chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
I was excited to see an update. I really like this story. Keep it going! :)
KNG1986 chapter 8 . 7/22/2009
"And thank you for being a controlling bastard. It might be what I needed." Controlling bastard Edward is so hot. I liked Esme's story at the end of the chapter.
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »