Reviews for Collision of Worlds
teri50 chapter 8 . 7/27/2012
Hey, I've really enjoyed reading this story so far. I think you've made Edward and Bella into such sweet characters here, and I'm really emphasising with the Bella at the beginning of the story... I really hope you'll continue 'Collision of Worlds', though I noticed you haven't updated for a couple of years. Whatever you do, I've really enjoyed CoW and some of your other fics. Keep up the good work! teri50
Cass chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
I remember when this story came out, years and years ago. I remember seeing that you turned the long one-shot into multi-chapter story and waiting for weeks for new updates. I also remember with sadness seeing the Hiatus sign go up. It's been several years now, and still I check back on this story once in awhile hoping for a miracle. I know you probably will never continue this, not after so much time has alapsed-but I wanted to tell you that this story will always be considered one of my favorites and I will keep on wondering what would've happened. Thank you for being such an amazing writer.

A Fellow Author
livie1313 chapter 8 . 5/6/2012
So I'm wondering, based on the most recent update date if this story has been abandoned or placed up for adoption? It's absolutely brilliant and I love your work, but this particular story seems to have been forgotten even though people are still discovering it now in the 2012 year. Please post some sort of helpful guide as to the state of this piece's possible completion rather than leaving it part done to start a new story and forgetting about it for years.

I respect your writing ability, but authors should take responsibility of heir stories and finish. Just try and remember back o some of your favorite stories and how you would have fly if the author dropped off the earth only to re emerge and pay no heed to that story.

Please jus give us an update on the stories progress, please. I think we are owed that much as fellow fan fix l
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
loved it! can't wait to see what will happen next!
deniche chapter 8 . 4/20/2012
Amazing story so dar!

Greetings and congeats
Brandy chapter 8 . 3/30/2012
Make a sequel
Razeus1 chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
I'm fascinated to see where this story will go. Hopefully, writer's block and/or ennui can be resolved and you can finish this intriging story-line.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 7 . 11/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 6 . 11/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
titemb-bm chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
this story is great ! i love it !

bella is just perfect
MeLanieHeleYna chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
This is a great story. And I think it deserves its right to have a happy ending, don't you?
MissMolly725 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011