Reviews for Collision of Worlds
edward-n-bella-fr-eternity1207 chapter 8 . 6/25/2011
Cannot wait for more update soon
CassandraLowery chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
This story is f'ing brilliant! I hope that you can get back to it sometime. I know how life intervenes, destroying our best-laid plans, but I would love to see you be able to finish some of these wonderful stories, especially this one!

You are a wonderful, imaginative, thoughtful, terrific writer! I hope you're pursuing other avenues in the literary world right now, even if they're not fan fics that make me procrastinate on grading the teetering stack of essays I'm supposed to be marking. :)

A definite fan,

Cassandra :)
m3ggi3 chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
uhhhh why would Esme be photographed? hmmm maybe I missed somthing.. Eddie's so sweet!
KelseyNicole08 chapter 8 . 1/7/2011
I so do love this, and I cannot wait for more. You are an amazing writer.
V3Ru chapter 8 . 12/8/2010
hi! GREAT STORY.. arent yo planing on continue this story, are you? that would be great... to get to see what life bring them... thank you for what you have written so far..
Madjestic chapter 8 . 11/16/2010
i love this so far, its awesome :D:D
Guest chapter 8 . 11/2/2010
Is this EVER coming off hiatus? Long ass profile but no notes about being sucky and starting new shit while lots of other shit is one hiatus.
Isao84 chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
Loved the one-shot and fell in love with the fic. I know it's on hiatus. Just wondering wether it would be indefinetely or there's still hope for some more?

Awaiting eagerly for more,

edward6234 chapter 8 . 10/30/2010
I have been reading a lot of your stories lately and I had already known that I liked your writings so I'm happy to say that I'm loving what I've been reading! I don't usaully read many stories that haven't yet been completed and I usaully only review or comment about a story at the end of reading so I can go over everything all at once. I like to understand and enjoy the story before looking at it like that but as of right now this story is really good and I love all the quotes and jokes that you have even in your author notes! I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes and I truely love that Edward is an actor and Bella a photographer! All very great ideas and I really really loved the Vivian the Vanquish and Wally the wall things! They was PERFECT! Lol!
SecretiveIdentity101 chapter 8 . 10/12/2010
:O A year of no update for this story! Pllleeassee finish it? I love it and I can't wait for more!
blb1000 chapter 8 . 10/7/2010
There date ended up pretty darn well after all...
blb1000 chapter 6 . 10/3/2010
Mm, mm, mm. Sweet & sexy!
blb1000 chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
Yay! I just found this extention of the original O/S. Sooo goood!
CynMar Rom chapter 8 . 8/15/2010
hi! I fave'd this a while ago but just now I had time to go trough it and it is awesome! I still don't get how Esme's live is going to intertwin with E&B though...

I love it!

Much love!
RSbi0 chapter 8 . 7/9/2010
Hey, you so have to update!
1,024 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »