Reviews for Harry Potter and the Discworld
nikhil.majumdar chapter 36 . 9/27
Wow, I'm late to the race on this story, but I really hope you get back to it someday! It's awesome from both worlds' points of view!
quztuk chapter 36 . 4/24
This took a turn for the badass. Shame it's been abandoned.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 3/6
awww, you took my idea! The Luggage, that is, not Death of Rats...
World Theory chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
I just had the most horrifying idea: What if Professor Slughorn were introduced to Facebook?

Sure; Facebook wouldn't be around at this time, but just imagine Slughorn being shown a website whose sole purpose is social networking. He might manage a takeover of the world before the end of the year.
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
I love it!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Wow this is very well written and thought out. The characterizations are very nice with just the right amount of chara/scene descriptions. It's amazing how well the characters and different series' canon complement each other; it's great seeing them all interact. You've also managed to capture the atmopshere of the Harry Potter books and also the absurd moments and humor of Discworld at the same time.
Balthanon chapter 35 . 1/29/2016
I really hate getting invested in a story where the tone completely changes more than half way through, particularly where that comes along with murdering half the cast. Going from a more humorous retelling of Harry Potter to more bloody than the 7th book has taken most of the joy out of this for me.
Balthanon chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
The Discworld items in this are amusing, but I almost think this would have been better off continuing in the same vein that it started- there are a fair number of passages that are almost identical to the novels. In general the influx of characters doesn't really seem to be changing much. (Which makes sense if you're going with the fated route, but probably needed less attention to the areas that didn't change.)
Balthanon chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Hmmm... is that the Luggage or its second cousin once removed? :)

I'm looking forward to "Hey! I have a rat too!"
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
D mnit! You killed Luna and not Ginny. You also didn't have the common courtesy to snuff Lucius Malfoy. And where the he! is Neville?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 35 . 12/25/2015
Is there a reason why you're having Harry be such a wimp in battling the Death Eaters? Why is he using Stupefy and simply kicking opponents' wands into the grass instead of permanently incapacitating them, either with a serious injury to their wand arm or by taking custody of their wand so it can't be summoned? You even have him reverse Malfoy's swollen eyes on the battlefield. Even worse, you have Harry (somewhat) regretting taking Malfoy's arm off later! What kind of a little shite are you making him? He's almost enough of a namby-pamby to stop reading.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 18 . 12/24/2015
Where's Neville? He should be in the Dept of Mysteries too!
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 11 . 12/24/2015
Dolores, not Delores. You did fine spelling her name at first, but halfway through the chapter you ran off the rails.
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 5 . 12/24/2015
"Binky" is actually more than a little house-elfy!
Zarbapha chapter 36 . 10/11/2015
Open warfare-and there are still the auditors, and the Luggage is somewhere.
I want more.