Reviews for Harry Potter and the Discworld
This is absolutely amazing! You really capture a lot of pratchetts writing style and the storry flows so well! I blazed through this all in one sitting because I was so hooked! I would love to see more of This!
London Knight .
You do like making me cry ... poor Luna ...
London Knight .
Well A.W.P.B.D's Death was a bit of a shocker but better than canon in many ways . This is a brilliant story & I had my Girlfriend in hysterical laughter by reading out the Umbridge vs The Librarian bit ! She's only read The Colour Of Magic , but got the humor instantly .
Best HP/DiscWorld crossover I've read & longest I've found to .
Pity it seems to have come abrupt end , but you can't have everything ...
LK out .
MapleTears chapter 36 . 2/1
I must say, I was a bit disappointed with the turn this story took. While I enjoy a good angsty war story, you can't just change the genre of the entire story like that! And also, the Luggage, Death of Rats, and Death himself have all but disappeared. And it started out so good too... I would love to see this again, perhaps under a different name and without any of the angst. Or, if as I assume you have simply stopped enjoying writing comedy, write it with just the angst! But you are still an amazing author. Hope you return soon!
nikhil.majumdar chapter 36 . 9/27/2017
Wow, I'm late to the race on this story, but I really hope you get back to it someday! It's awesome from both worlds' points of view!
quztuk chapter 36 . 4/24/2017
This took a turn for the badass. Shame it's been abandoned.
RHJunior chapter 2 . 3/6/2017
awww, you took my idea! The Luggage, that is, not Death of Rats...
World Theory chapter 22 . 9/8/2016
I just had the most horrifying idea: What if Professor Slughorn were introduced to Facebook?

Sure; Facebook wouldn't be around at this time, but just imagine Slughorn being shown a website whose sole purpose is social networking. He might manage a takeover of the world before the end of the year.
bleeb90 chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
I love it!
PurpleArmadillo chapter 1 . 3/22/2016
Wow this is very well written and thought out. The characterizations are very nice with just the right amount of chara/scene descriptions. It's amazing how well the characters and different series' canon complement each other; it's great seeing them all interact. You've also managed to capture the atmopshere of the Harry Potter books and also the absurd moments and humor of Discworld at the same time.
Balthanon chapter 35 . 1/29/2016
I really hate getting invested in a story where the tone completely changes more than half way through, particularly where that comes along with murdering half the cast. Going from a more humorous retelling of Harry Potter to more bloody than the 7th book has taken most of the joy out of this for me.
Balthanon chapter 19 . 1/29/2016
The Discworld items in this are amusing, but I almost think this would have been better off continuing in the same vein that it started- there are a fair number of passages that are almost identical to the novels. In general the influx of characters doesn't really seem to be changing much. (Which makes sense if you're going with the fated route, but probably needed less attention to the areas that didn't change.)
Balthanon chapter 2 . 1/27/2016
Hmmm... is that the Luggage or its second cousin once removed? :)

I'm looking forward to "Hey! I have a rat too!"
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 36 . 12/25/2015
D mnit! You killed Luna and not Ginny. You also didn't have the common courtesy to snuff Lucius Malfoy. And where the he! is Neville?
GodricGeoffreyGryffindor chapter 35 . 12/25/2015
Is there a reason why you're having Harry be such a wimp in battling the Death Eaters? Why is he using Stupefy and simply kicking opponents' wands into the grass instead of permanently incapacitating them, either with a serious injury to their wand arm or by taking custody of their wand so it can't be summoned? You even have him reverse Malfoy's swollen eyes on the battlefield. Even worse, you have Harry (somewhat) regretting taking Malfoy's arm off later! What kind of a little shite are you making him? He's almost enough of a namby-pamby to stop reading.