Reviews for Action Speaks Louder
Tedah chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
funny, lovely and with the best fitting ending ever
Vanilla Twilight chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
aw that is so cute! i love it!
Bazil-kun chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
Hahaha. Axel tries so hard. xDD "Yay!" for happy ending for Axel! xD
Naive-Symphony chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
ha ha, aw this was so cute! i love axel and his hilarious attempts to woo roxas XD
Tekko chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
ROFL I loved that! Axel's so smooth XD Adorable fic! *_*
terra hotaru chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
wow, awesome! The foolish thing that Axel does for Roxas. Me love! XD great way of writing it out! It's really great! LOL, I totally laughed. XD Thank you for writing this, thank you! I love AkuRoku so much and I'm even more in love now! :3
TouMoya chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
So very funny! Axel really went through the ringer in this one but at least he got his "angel" in the end :)
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
very cute
Dark Blue Bad chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
omg so damn cute! i love axels song!
Kitty-Cat-Kauri chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
AWW! So cute and fluffy! i loved it!
Yaoi flame chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
OMG! So hilarious! So great! Especially Axel's lyrics...

You really made my day with this story, so I'm adding it to my favorites!

It really made me laugh, so I suppose you're keeping my sanity at the moment!

Thank you for these few minutes of laughter and for sharing with us Axel's love troubles!

Kisses,

Yaoi flame
Poisoned Phantom chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aw *glomps Asha* thank you so much for writing a one shot for don't you dare take this down because I love it. It was absolutely hilarious and I adored it. Yer it did cheer me up a bit. He's still annoyed with me but at least he's talking to me ('Hi' and 'bye' count don't they?)... sorta.

Who I'm a rock, can I walk around the shops with Alic and we can be a rock and flower together? And what do you mean you would have gone completely crazy if it wasn't for me? What about your poor boyfriend, does he get no credit?

Anyways thank you so, so, so much for writing this for me. And never fear my rantings aren't over yet, I'm just finished editing the last page of your new story so you'll hear from me again soon.

Luv ya

-Poisonedphantom-
SkyeFlyte chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
That was hilarious! The ending was sweet though! Great story, I loved it!