Reviews for Jilted Gentlemen
ZenBall1878 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I oh so love friendly Jake. Meyer just had to go and make him into a testosterone filled idiot going and groping girls (well, just kissing). And I loved the fact that these 2 guys, started a friendship.

Nice one there, about the Cullen being immature. (hahahaha)
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
lol i dont think jake is ooc at all. this was pretty good by the way :)
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Eh, the way I see it those two would become really good, close friends...course I like pairings with Jacob getting matched with a guy...and I detest the idea of Jacob and Nessie...yeah, honestly as far as I can see that is a copout attempt by Meyer to tie up loose ends...too bad she left Leah all alone...Nope, I think she should have paired Jacob and Leah together...the JacobxNessie this is just a little too pedo for my tastes...hm...maybe that's why girls and guys think on vamps differently. Girls tend to be attracted to someone older and more financially secure...while guys tend to aim for younger, more naive women...that's not true for all, but it tends to work out that way. Nope, definitely prefer wolves over vamps...
Rexa13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Bella and Edward just don't strike me as the couple seen making-out in a movie thearter, but hey it was nice and unexpected. Another great story. Love you work.

Forever a fan,

Rexa13
Forestwater chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
AH! **that was my scream of joy, in case you couldn't tell** THIS IS SO AWESOME! I LOVE YOU ILOVEYOUILOVEYOU! XD

Okay . . . taking deep breaths . . . trying to be sophisticated (or at least coherent). . . . I think I'm good now.

Aw, this was adorable. I like how it could be taken both ways, so that fans of other Jacob and Mike pairings can be happy, and crazy slash fans like me can take it ANY way we want. :)

It was well-written (not like that came as a shock to me) and amazing (ditto). Seriously, just like, the best Twilight fic I've ever read, with maybe two exceptions (one of them being the Messica one, one being something else I read once and never found again, but I loved because Edward wasn't "teh hotnes"). But whatever. This is wonderful, and I love you.

*rereads review* Wow, that was impressively stupid. I shouldn't write reviews immediately when I wake up. Oh well.
Fluffy Otters chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I'm impressed with this. I have never thought of the idea of Jake bonding, especially with Mike. I used to not like Mike (and what do the normal people do in the series anyway? Pretty much nothing.) but you have shown him in a good light with this and I have some more respect for Mike. Not that I will ever want a Mike/Bella (that's disturbing to my mind) but I do like Mike more. Mike/Jessica is good (although Jessica is annoying to me).

And Jake was awesome. Kinda funny and he was taking it well (until he saw Edward and Bella at the theatre). Speaking of the theatre, why do people want to pay money to go to a movie they're not even going to watch as they'll be kissing or something the entire time? If you really wanted to do that, you could do that at your house and just put in a video or dvd and push play. Not that movie tickets cost much (almost all the expense of a movie theatre is from the snacks) but still. Really. Is there any point to that? Lol.
Brandersnatch chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh I liked it. D For the record, I finally read the entire Twilight series and you were really right about Edward and Bella getting so much of time to be shown while other characters were basically ignored. XD Jacob turned out to be my favorite character, you know... Edward was too perfect. And in Jacob's case, his imperfections make him perfect? Well, whatever that odd phrase was I forgot it...

I imagined Jacob being more, uh... run-away-and-angst-about-it in a situation like that, but whatever I liked this ending better! Mike and Jessica were cute, too in the series. But that could've been just me liking it already from your oneshot about them. XD
Stills and Photographs chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Yay for getting rid of angsty!Jacob! I read Eclipse and I was frightfully unhappy because I fell in love with Jake in New Moon and then Meyer had to go and just ruin the ride. This was cute. Mike annoys the hell out of me but I don't mind this story, because it's really cute. Nicely done.
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Ahaha! Awesome. Absolutely hilarious stuff. I love Mike fics... :D
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Hehheh, very nice! I did a mental double-take when I found out that it was Bella and Edward making out in front of them-great moment, btw.

Yeah, it almost seems like it could be a slash-fic, but I'm really glad it's not. *shudders*

I can't believe I never saw it before! I mean, of COURSE Mike and Jake would be great together! Well, not that they'd ever be close or anything, but they could definitely bond.

You should read 'Fillings of a Newton.' It's wonderfully hopeless and pathetic-and it is also in Mike's POV.

LOVE the title! It's fun to say :)
HmGirly chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Naw.

I finished Breaking Dawn TODAY, got on the internet JUST NOW, and see a Twilight oneshot from THE SCARLET SKY. Capital letters necessary.

See, I was a teensy bit disappointed by the series, because... wtf. As if she didn't put Jacob and Bella together. And... you know, if it was me writing, things would have been very different. Then again, if it was me writing, I doubt Twilight would have become a worldwide phenomenon.

So yeah, JacobxBella is my favourite and I'm sitting here all sad and stuff because while your story was written brilliantly, as they always are, I'm thinking... I really didn't care for Mike in the story, and here... you've made him a really good kid. Mike and Jacob friendship makes so much sense - I refuse to think that the story was hinting at anything more xD - they've both been 'jilted', as you said, and you did this so perfectly that I want to give them both a really big hug.

So high fives, because I laughed and felt sad all at once. It's a bit of a confronting emotion, truth be told. I loved it.

Hannah.