Reviews for A Simple Costume
AllieDJ chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Great!
gitana082 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Wouldn't dare to print this. I'm sure the paper would burn.
babygurl0506 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Hallelujiah! Amen! *fans self*
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Brilliant!
Angel N Darkness chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
you did a great job on this story... i love it...
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
This was great so far! I loved it. (:
Demitria Teague chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Dang. That's what I call a story. I like it. You should soo write more.

You should check out my stories too. I don't know if you'll like them or not, but you never know. It's so hard to find people who want to keep reading your stories on here. They're usually like.."Oh I love your story write more." Then, you never hear a thing from them again.

I haven't gotten to any of the juicy-ness of any of my stories yet, but I'm getting there.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Wow! That was really hot! I loved it!

I just started really watching Crimianl Minds and I find I love the idea of Emily and Hotch.

Very sweet:) Great job!

Leah
RavennaNightwind chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Haha! Great short story. I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Hidge chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
HOT! HOT! HOT!

*fans self*

Great job! :)
Funky In Fishnet chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow, shouldn't have read that at work. I need a cold shower or something now lol. There's a playfulness to this that I love and yay for Hotch and Emilyness. Nice job :)
FotobridgeT2 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
wicked, wicked, and well-done...does make me wonder what the security tapes of the bullpen show-and who will see them, though...snicker...
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Awesome story. I generally am not a huge fan of Halloween, but stories like this could change my opinion of the holiday!
ewriter chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
OH MY GOD! I loved it! I love it when someone besides me writes Hotch and Emily together. I think they would make a wicked awesome couple. I hope she doesn't get hurt in the next episode. She is my favorite character. And I share my name with her. Keep writing awesome stories like this!