Reviews for What Dreams May Come
The-Lady-Isis chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
Lovely. And sweet. And warm and fuzzy. Just...yummy really!
Ardans chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Comforting and sensual. How could I have overlooked this little pearl of a story? I swear I live for these quiet moments in the Wayne household, and nobody captures them like you. It's nice seeing our favorite duo falling in love or kicking some major villain tail, but what makes the romance REAL, in my opinion, are these quiet little vignettes that show the rapport of a truly married and comfortable couple. Excellent job as always.
Christy Tortland chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
Aww... so sweet! Awesome job as usual, Geeky!

- Serena
Kipling Bunny chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
This was really lovely to read, and it was absolutely adorable. Though it was also quite melancholy. Poor Bruce, at least he has someone to help him put his inner demons to rest.

And I so love little glimpses of their married relationship.

You do so awesome with that! And I can't wait to read more GBMWWF oneshots in the future. :D

Thanks for the great reading, friend!
James631 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
A good short story. Not much other to say about it other than the usual excellence of your writing talents.
suchsmallthings chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
okay, so this was pretty amazing. I just love these glimpses of a life or story - they say so much, and yet so little. I think you did a sensational job with it, giving us just enough without totally suffocating this with BMWW fluff! btw, i admire all your stuff and like, everything you do!
JoPoGirlsKickAss chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
AW this was gr8

i loved it

bats and wondy, my favs

u should write another :P
DaisyJane chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Nice little one-shot. Your stories always cheer me up. I love them together so much. I think they are perfect together because they are not perfect for each other. They are different enough from each other to be interesting, they love each despite their differences.
Sailor Libra24 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Excellent. I can't think of anything I wish you would change about this.
3togetready chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Very nice. I love the idea of Diana being there to help hold Bruce's demons at bay. Thanks so much for giving us another little snippet of what they could be to each other.
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
How cute. That was sweet.:)
Miles333 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Aw, how sweet. Poor Bruce.
armita chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
I enjoy your writing so much! This was almost frustrating to read, because I want to know more! I love the interaction between the characters. Please keep doing what you're doing!

P.S.- Strangers in paradise is my favorite fanfic ever. I can't wait for the next installment!
d chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Very cute fic, I love that they were already married. Anyways, I always look forward to you stories no matter what form: one-shot or multi-chapter. Keep up the good work!
crazy4fanfic2008 chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Short, sweet, and cute.

I like the way you can be very descriptive. I tend to be descriptive when I write too so I like that you do that.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »