Reviews for Tamashii no Unmei
Zuchiku chapter 9 . 3/13/2013
I enjoye this story so far, found it confusing at times when some parts where taking place but over all it's interesting. Pretty deep and sad and made me anxious at times.
Love the idea with the power potential unlocked and the way to unlock their telepathy for them, compared to the overall use of the biting and bond in other DBZ fictions. Also we know Goku is capable of telepathy.
Also your writing style is different than most I read but I think it fits with the story and makes it more angst.
Hope you kept writing other things and there were rewarding for you.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This...is all wrong. A good Gohan bepession story is a Gohan that is hatefull twords everyone. The relationship between he and his mother(ungreatfull bitch) is totally wrong.
Zi-Dawg chapter 13 . 10/17/2010
I was so morally disappointed about where you left this story off...I really wish this would have continued :(
RwazoX11 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
THis aint to bad, Its pretty good to tell the truth, it got a bit confusing at parts but thats probably just cause im half awake, well anyway keep up the good work, on to the next chapter!
YumeTakato chapter 13 . 12/27/2005
You've been gone for so long... o I wonder if you'll come back (If not just to have some waff and a climactic piece occur within this fic- c'mon. They could go somewhere! Like... yeah! I dunno -dies-) I just started college... and considering your last update... where are you now in your schooling? It's almost 2006 now XD

Someday May~be, update~
smokie chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
you wrote that your story was hard to understand i understand it fine maybe it could be a little easier but you are writing 2 different views of this the only problem i have with your writing is that you haven't updated in forever come on they haven't even really met yet so please update
not part of ff.net chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
i just read ut prolog and if u want jappaneese subtitle episodes if u live on long island theres a store called collectors kingdom that cells then and if not try ebay
Ryu-kanjin chapter 9 . 7/28/2004
I have read like 90% of the Videl/Gohan fics on this site and i would say this is one of those very few that are just plane old . . lol this is a refreshing new story and a just flat out new look at everything you seriosly have to finish this story please!

amazing story btw :P
pheonixelemental chapter 13 . 8/22/2003
HOW COULD YOU STOP WRITING JUST LIKE THAT!ARG you are evil did you know that. *hits him on the back of the head* *grabs waterpolo ball and throws it at his head* *misses* DANG. oh well. you better UPDATE soon. cause this is great. i've read some 'fluff' fics before, but this one is the best so far. the others are just TOO Fluffy... anyway keep it up and i'll talk to you next UPDATE...
Luna's Meow chapter 13 . 4/18/2003
You have to update or write a sequel! This is the best G/V fic I've ever read! And believe me I've read a lot of them...
Gene Hunter chapter 7 . 4/14/2003
great story
Chibi Summanaro chapter 13 . 4/14/2003
omgomgomgomgomgomg *cries tears of joy* YOU ACTUALLY DID SOMETHING FOR THE STORY! I never thought that this story would come to life again! I know it's been a year(recalled on that a few months ago) but never knew it would be coming so soon! Yes, this story definately needs a sequel.. sequel good, yes !
st1 chapter 13 . 4/12/2003
FINALLY AN UPDATE.

altough nothing in it i dident already know.

I know what u mean w/ 2 many AP classes. I am in the same boat.

if you wont Amare-Li to respond faster to any e mails than send them to me (trust me it is faster)

Great hearing from you

St1
Duskie chapter 11 . 4/11/2003
Actualy I was just thinking from some of the things you wrote I bet this is a guy...So no not EVERYONE thinks your a girl. you don't write like a girl. It's a romance fic that has no pointless fluff. You need fluff and pasionate (bad spelling bad, bad, bad.) Kisses that go on for far to long till you can't think about any thing to say about them and there ears are terining blue(not literaly) from lack of air.

... not meaning to be rude or any thing but I find it really amusing trying to tally up how many gay guys I can find writing about strate couples. Are you gay? You did mean your a guy right? I mean I don't have anything against ppl who are A-sexual ... or both it's just that I don't meet many ppl that arn't either male or female. Although I may have meet more that I think because I don't usually meet a person and say hey you may look like a guy but your wereing clothe so I'm not positive that you are so could you please strip so I can check that you male. But then again if I did try this I think I might spend a whole lot more time on the internet and might have read a lot more of your storys because I wouldn't have many friends.

*pout* my spelling sucks *more pout*

P.S. did I mention that I can ramble for a really really long time! I can't even remember all the pointless things I said (except that I know that I asked you if you were gay in there...or just bi?) but, anyway that was really rather good was what I came to say. So I shall say byebye from me - Mighty JenjenChan!
Twisted Fox chapter 12 . 11/29/2002
I hope you get the 9th chapter up soon. I can wait though. I really loved the fic so far and I know I will love the rest.