Reviews for The Prince and The Knight
cookiemonster321 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I... This is just...
Dear god... this was a knife to my feels (in the good way)
wombat-of-awesomeness chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The power in the simplicity of this is beyond words. This is a wonderful, simple retelling of one of my favorite anime ever. Thank you for writing this.
emptyword chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
There is something ridiculously haunting about this piece. It's popped into my head no less than three times today, so I knew I had to come back and at least let you know that. Maybe it's the repetition; maybe it's the blithe, fairy tale labels; maybe it's just the simplicity and the poetry ("a martyr cloaked in tyranny"). Whatever it is, it really resonates with me. :)
oHaIyO chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
wo... :0

thats so cool
The Meta chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Its really sad. In the end, I noticed that Suzaku is really the only one that doesn't get a happy ending. He looses everyone he loves, and his one wish - death- can't be fulfilled. Its so sad! I mean, Nunally still has time to live, learn, and love. She can recover.

Anyway, this is really nice. Its short and simple. Simplicity can make a better fic than some might think. Good work!
alina chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
i like it (:

good work :D
turquoisewaters chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
beautifully done.

perfect description for this lovely series :)

The short phrases really drive home the imagery and ideas. Perfect wordings and word choice
MokonaYi chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
simple and captivating!

Thanks for the nice chappie again!
neogoki chapter 1 . 10/7/2008

I like it.
Lone.L chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Wow. This is excellent. It's awesome. I love the simplicity, and it only got better as I read. I really think you did a great job. The last one, especially the last two lines, really hit me the most—as if living was the worst thing to do, his punishment for not looking ahead.

I loved it. Fav'd.