Reviews for a mockery or something more sincere
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
This was really sweet and perfectly written. Thank you :)
Teri chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Outstanding. I love how you show them and how he just knows Lily told her. This is the Barney and Robin I love to watch. Thank you.
andaere chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, I really like this. I love how Robin's avoiding her feelings (typical Robin!) but taking comfort in Barney anyways. I love how sweet Barney is to her. And his gift is so nice! (I realize I'm using the "bad words" to describe a man, but I can't help it. xD)

I wish we had gotten more of Robin's thoughts on moving to Japan and how she felt when she was in Japan. The whole thing went by so fast. I can totaly picture this happening, though, and I love that Robin went to Barney. I also loved the parallel between this and Sandcastles in the Sand. Great 'fic, and thanks for sharing it! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was so romantic! I loved it!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Awe! That was great(:
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
i am so in love with this story that its ridiculous.
Solo Ensemble chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Jesus. This was perfect. No other words for it. DAMN IT ROBIN AND BARNEY ARE MEANT TO BE. :(
Katamabob chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
That was beautiful. I hate it when they sink my ship :( I keep faith though

Kate
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Gah, SUCH a good tag to that episode. I just finished it today and won't be able to see what happens next 'till later and I'm dying to know what happens (don't say anything, lol). This is exactly what SHOULD happen, however. Very well done!

Red
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great job!:)
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
Very sweet. In a good way. :) Thanks for writing.
Measured chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
“Nice? Nice? Robin, that’s the most insulting thing you’ve ever said about Ted. No man wants to be nice. That’s like saying he’s . . . sweet. Or cute. You might as well just say ‘I’m not having sex with you’ and be done with it.”

That's so in-character I can practically hear NPH saying it. Lovely stuff, love their friendship and how you fit in canon details. Nice.

you've probably already seen how the moving goes, but hey, even if it hadn't, remember "distance makes the heart grow fonder"
jamie55 chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
Aww man,

have I ever mentioned how much I hate Shannon?

Also they are totally MEANT TO BE!
DoodleTaffy chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
omg!:D:DD:DXD

*squeel!*those last two lines could probaly save the economic crisis!i swear they should make this into 1 of the eps,it fits so perfectly b/c we so rarely get to see his sensitive side,except w/Robin,which i guess is okay.;)
Keiko Noriko chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
Aww, that's sad and sweet... great job!