Reviews for Heart of the Fox
Jaw chapter 1 . 1/3
I love this! I hope it's multi-chaptered though. Hahaha
noMuku chapter 1 . 7/8/2017
I wish this was a chaptered story... would love to read more of it. :)
Z Hart chapter 1 . 6/23/2017
Love this. Nice to read something a bit different even if it did leave me wanting more.
ItStartsWithZ chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
Quill, you are amazing. very few write of the Naruto fandom that has a unique skill setyou write stories with interesting plots. they are not rehashed. anyway, this is really an interesting one shot!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Great. Now I want more of this, and most surely there will be none. Why you torment me such?
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
Whoa.
:D
Awesome.
Yep, this would be so good and interesting to have more to.
Poor Kyuubi, finding peace and love and family, only to have it cruelly and inexplicably taken away by disgusting humans who thought they knew better, were better, and tried to "help". The wife and children did not deserve any of the pain and death they suffered at their hands.
I'm kind of torn between Kyuubi keeping Naruto and Naruto going back home to his parents in Konoha, but seeing as the Kyuubi does rule those lands and he has quite a few reasons as to do as he wants, then I can only hope for the both to live together happily, for mutual love and care to bloom, and that no others dare interfere like before- well unless they're Naruto's parents but I'm afraid they'd probably get killed before they could do or say anything to get Naruto back. I don't know, it's a delicate matter, but seeing as that's all of the story available, I'll end my thoughts here. ()/
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Love this, too bad it's a oneshot. It's a really interesting idea.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Sweet
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh, interesting. Looking forward to more!
Niknok19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Perfecto
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
interesting, though this would seem to be a beginning to a story rather than an ending point
nbcaihbsd chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh my god... u should make sequel to this.. this is just totally awesome.. aww Kurama awesoooome sooo amazing .. just love it
Kintora chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is new in my book. Definitely an interesting take on events as usual. This Kurama could definitely be a good dad, having raised hanyou children before. The back story you painted for his character was a rather heartbreaking one, but I see potential in Naruto's presence healing much the grief and rage eventually, although I can see Minato and Kushina suffering for it.

Anyway, nice oneshot. :)
p3paula chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
SEQUEL. this is like a prompt dying to be a multichapter. XD\\cute KyuuNaru interaction XD
Rin Eve Klein chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
EH! This is such a good story it shouldn't be a one-shot! Please think about writing more for this story.