Reviews for Heart of the Fox
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 7/17
Whoa.
:D
Awesome.
Yep, this would be so good and interesting to have more to.
Poor Kyuubi, finding peace and love and family, only to have it cruelly and inexplicably taken away by disgusting humans who thought they knew better, were better, and tried to "help". The wife and children did not deserve any of the pain and death they suffered at their hands.
I'm kind of torn between Kyuubi keeping Naruto and Naruto going back home to his parents in Konoha, but seeing as the Kyuubi does rule those lands and he has quite a few reasons as to do as he wants, then I can only hope for the both to live together happily, for mutual love and care to bloom, and that no others dare interfere like before- well unless they're Naruto's parents but I'm afraid they'd probably get killed before they could do or say anything to get Naruto back. I don't know, it's a delicate matter, but seeing as that's all of the story available, I'll end my thoughts here. ()/
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
WhistlesOfTin chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Love this, too bad it's a oneshot. It's a really interesting idea.
Pyrane chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Sweet
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
Great chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
Oh, interesting. Looking forward to more!
Niknok19 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Perfecto
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
interesting, though this would seem to be a beginning to a story rather than an ending point
nbcaihbsd chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
oh my god... u should make sequel to this.. this is just totally awesome.. aww Kurama awesoooome sooo amazing .. just love it
Kintora chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
This is new in my book. Definitely an interesting take on events as usual. This Kurama could definitely be a good dad, having raised hanyou children before. The back story you painted for his character was a rather heartbreaking one, but I see potential in Naruto's presence healing much the grief and rage eventually, although I can see Minato and Kushina suffering for it.

Anyway, nice oneshot. :)
p3paula chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
SEQUEL. this is like a prompt dying to be a multichapter. XD\\cute KyuuNaru interaction XD
Rin Eve Klein chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
EH! This is such a good story it shouldn't be a one-shot! Please think about writing more for this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow great
Alchemist-Ranger chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I love this story. Its just so sad and cute and sweet. You're really good at making people emotional while reading. :)
Sora Matasuki chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
*blinks* this is rather interesting. Please continue this, please! :D
Love Psycho chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Cute! I'd love to see more of this!

Kyuubi's past is very interesting, and sad too...poor Kyuubi...he's probably fits more the Broken Bird trope then he'd like here...

But! It looks like Naruto might change that...-grins-

Cupcakes for you! -hands over platter- They are magic, so they will be exactly what you need!
Bard of Chaos chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I wish this was a full length story (hint hint) I would definitely read it!