Reviews for Off Course: The Delivery Boy Saga
Shade the Hero chapter 6 . 1/20
Hahahaha! I loved this. Outtakes are awesome! And I loved the extra characters you threw in, even Kadaj? xD
Shade the Hero chapter 5 . 1/20
Well, poo. Wish Hojo's torture would have been a bit more...visual and would have loved to hear his pain-filled screeches of agony. Still, I loved the banter between Cloud and Sephiroth. And poor Zack. that wasn't cool for Cloud to make him cry like that.
Shade the Hero chapter 4 . 1/20
Heh, Cloud said some of the things I've said many times about killing Hojo. Damn, the poor kid. It really tore at my heart when Cloud picked him up and he did nothing but curl into his hold like that. I hope Hojo suffers.
Shade the Hero chapter 3 . 1/20
Wow, Cloud hugged someone? And even more wow, it was Vincent? Cool!
Shade the Hero chapter 2 . 1/20
Yay! Death to Hojo! I hope it's painful...and slow. Hehe, I'm was happy to see Cloud so at ease with his mountain climbing adventure. Seems like he needed the stress-free time.

D'awww, they're brothers. That's so (I wanna say cute) awesome.
Shade the Hero chapter 1 . 1/20
I whimpered when Fenrir was swallowed up. It has to be the coolest motorcycle I've ever seen and to see it end like that. I think a part of me died. ;-;
And poor Cloud. Having to live in complete solitude like that. He's got some amazing willpower. I would have gone insane centuries ago.

Haha! Oh, why is it no matter what happens Zack always ALWAYS finds a way to crash into Cloud? I'm am so excited to learn that Cloud is going to be Zack's mentor. It's an awesome idea that I've never considered until now. Looking forward to see where this goes. :)
dark flame dragon chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
He should so have an adventure with the FFVII crew of the FFX crew it would truly be a hilarious situation if he entered during the SEED exams, or when Tidus washed up on shore. Be could probably steal Cid's rocket.
Chrizzy-chan chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Loved your story. I wish there would be more FFXII fandom out there
Irbise chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Hi, really like this story, nice :)
And what about the adventure... probably go to space (and become like Jenova travelling among the stars for the eternity :D
Acid burns chapter 6 . 12/27/2012
I love the outtakes. I don't think I've seen anyone do that... It was just... Yes. So very yes. I was really happy when I noticed that you finished this story. Unlike, well, pretty much everyone else. Especially in the time traveling Cloud genre. The only thing I felt was unclear was in the middle, between when he leaves Zack and when he meets Sephiroth. I got a little confused as to how much time had passed and when things actually happened. Other than that, I loved it. Keep up the good work.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 7/29/2012
A really intersting story.
1sunfun
Yamon chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
:D !

God, your outtakes are brilliant!

The story is pretty good, too :D
history chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
Your story was great! I like your sephiroh, he is very well wrote.
Unseen Watcher chapter 3 . 10/2/2011
I love the feel of your fics. Have I thanked you for not putting in any romance? Thanks if I haven't. I just prefer humor, camaraderie, and the occasional action. I especially love fics with brotherly/comrade Cloud and Vincent. There's so /very/ hard to find.

I only wish he'd take the Vincent of his time on more of these Time Travel stories of yours. It's nice to have someone around who went through the three Crisis he did. Hmm. Maybe a past where Vincent didn't make it and so he brings the one he knows with him? Or have two at once! Hah! I don't know if the world is ready for Vincent to have a seemingly identical twin.

Anyway, I love your style. Thanks for the memories and imagination fodder. _
insane devill chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
it was a good funny story but it has a lot of room for improvement