Reviews for Talk About A Lost Soul
HimmelsDraculina chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lost Souls is about vampires. Not your problems. If you have issues, tell people you know. Don't plague the fanfiction archives.

You're grammar is rather terrible, by the way. Not only that, you could have separated many parts of this large... thing... into various paragraphs that would lengthen your overall "story" and make people more inclined to read it.

This piece of work is just one long journal entry. Buy a little notebook and you'll be set. True, everyone has problems like these, however, they don't post them on a fanfiction site for people to read. Sounds as if you crave attention, really. You better add that to your list of problems.
Never Black chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
(ok, my english is so bad, I'm spanish, but here it go) I understand you more thant you can believe. But we just have one live, and is better live it in our own way. Get out the problems and do everything you want to do in the moment, 'cause maybe one day you'll notise that there's no back. Everything is a new experience.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
... really disappointing that this isn't about the novel "Lost Souls", considering it's on a FANFICTION site in the NOVEL subgroup... But I guess some like to ramble.

I could only read about a line before I gave up. Maybe next time you want to tell an uncaring community about your problems, make it so we can read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
im sorry but i didnt even read this. no wonder only one person reviewed. ever heard of paragraphs? its not that hard, really. just tap the enter key your keyboard when a new idea hits.
WriterExpress15 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
So I'm guessing this isn't about the book "Lost Souls." On that note:

Wow. You think just like me. Not about everything though. I mean I don't have any financial or college problems(yet) because I'm a teenager, but I definitely know what you mean about not knowing where you stand and hating when people try to make that decision for you. You're probably thinking that sense I'm still a 'kid' its stupid to think about where I stand in the world, but I can't help it. So what you're saying is you have several reasons to be happy, but sometimes you aren't? Like maybe because of the unfinshed things in your life (colleges, England, Money...) That makes sense to me. Sometimes the things you do have make you happy, but you still desire the things you don't have. And not having those things makes you unhappy. I can understand that, but it's like you said in your 'chapter'(haha) "live life as if you were going to die tomorrow" :) That should make up for the unfinshed things, maybe even complete some of them. I mean think about it, if you're gonna die tomorrow, foget about money! Take your ass to England! lol:)

Well, Bye!:)~