Reviews for Just One
mdtiger chapter 1 . 4/30
I accidentally read this when "lay me down" by Sam smith passed through Pandora half way into the one shot and trying not to be heart broken in public was hard. Great story and oh the regrets. You have awesome stories BTW.
onepieceloverforever chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Try reading this while listening to Audiomachine- The Truth... your welcome
Iron Monkey Fist chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
So damn depressing.
AnbuBlossom chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Read this while listening to professor green ft Tori Kelly lullaby and let's just say... OH THE FEELS
Megan Sloan chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Brought a tear to my eye lol
Peanutbutter I love your narusaku fanfics!
Tifah 98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I am totally crying a river right now! :(
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Why don't people give this pairing a chance... It can just be so beautiful and TRUE :3 I forever ship them :)
johncahill chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Wow such a great one shot. Made me cry so much
3 chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
I set myself up for sadness literally I'm not even really into a specific pairing with sakura but i searched narusaku poems while listening to Lana del ray young and beautiful and having seen that movie and putting the sadness of it with the sadness of this it was so hard not to cry and i am NOT a crier.
Idk chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
sasuke's duck butt hair chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I am bawling right now. That's right, you have made me bawl. But that's a very, very good thing, because your story packs some serious emotional punch. I really loved it - so well-written! Great job!
MystTheTimid chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
i'm seriously crying right now.. really. ut's the first time i cry in reading fanfic.
beautiful, very beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Did sakura die? I'm really curious.
Renhi chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I just. This just.

I can't even say anything. But I can tell you that I am in tears at this moment. It was...simple, yet poignant. And just. Everything I wanted in a fic like this. (Even though I'm reviewing a bit late, hehe!)
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 9/10/2011