Reviews for The Dark Depths of Desire
Lady Reese Kightkens chapter 8 . 5/25
So, I know this is really late to be saying this, but I couldn't not review this piece. Typically, I don't go for stories dealing with polyamory/polygamy. Nothing against the lifestyle, just don't find them realistic, relatable, or even logical. I also really don't enjoy Severus in a slash relationship or even rape that turns into a relationship. However, I really did enjoy this story!

To be clear, I do not condone rape or the downplay of rape in fiction such as making the victim fall in love with their rapist, but you wrote it in a very tasteful and tactful way. I'm not sure how you managed to give so much feeling and development to the characters in under 35,000 words, but you did an awesome job. Even the characters (apart from the slash part) felt very true to their canon. Severus was snarky and guarded, Remus earnest and hopeful, and Hermione was strong but vulnerable in her own way. The great thing about this piece is that I can see this would be a possible alternative universe.

Since the fiction is nearly ten years old, I won't waste time about what was wrong with it or what should be fixed as I am sure that you have developed as a writer since then. However, I will say confidently that if this were ever done as a rewrite, there would not be much that you could do to make it better. Thank you so much for this work of art.
Snaperipper chapter 8 . 10/9/2015
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
It's called RAPE when consent is "questionable".
narutonarutolove chapter 8 . 4/25/2014
i really loved this story, unique, never read one like it, story wise or plot wise. I really enjoyed it. Its 2:20 am over here, so take that as a compliment, as I simply couldt stop reading.
FearlessAngel269 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Amazing!
Petite Mule chapter 8 . 5/26/2012
I enjoyed your story very much. Sure it's hot and a little on the kinky side, but the best thing is how you describe acurately Severus' struggles to accept and to love Hermione too and Hermione to became a part of their relationship. Well done. Thank you for the ride!
purefaith91 chapter 8 . 3/24/2012
Awww, that is sweet. Love that you had SS let Hermione "in" and that you had Remus kill the bad guy. A great read. Thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 6 . 3/24/2012
Yay! you had Remus finally call SS on his childish behavior and what a difference it made. Although I think par of it was that Hermione invited him in when he had been put out and she could have kept it that way. And perfect that Remus was gone so that SS could be there for the delivery as it may not have been the same for him if he had not been. Remus will be sad to have missed it though. p
purefaith91 chapter 5 . 3/24/2012
Is Hermione out of her tree? It is one thing to have a fling with SS if that is what she wants, but to allow him to do what he did when she is pregnant is not smart. And then she does not seem tuned into the fact that he was not affected by the fact that he could have hurt her and Remus's baby...it almost sounded as though that was his goal. She should be afraid of him as he has shown he wants to hurt her, not just dominate her. p
purefaith91 chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
A very interesting premise. I would have thought that Remus would not act like such a wuss since he should rightfully be the Alpha of the group. He is allowing SS to be obnoxious to Hermione (and say some really hurtful things) to keep from him placated. I think that since this was done to follow Albus's orders, I would go to him for a room of my own AND not put up with SS. I know that defeats the purpose of your story, but she should not have to put up with the way he is treating her. p
starlight333 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story!.
uwishuwerecool chapter 8 . 1/3/2012
i do so like
angel897 chapter 8 . 11/14/2011
loved it thrilling story
Tamir14 chapter 8 . 10/14/2011
Interesting story - I dont know about another Remus/Severus/Hermione, but I like it - they are my favorite characters :-)
187498836248630286488027849726 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011