Reviews for Concert Love
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Interesting, that was...different. Good job, though. *jb*
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
You're writing is confusing. What is with your formatting in the middle of the story? And Joe being the uke... Strange. I like the pairing but this was just sad. This is not a flame-I just think you should really consider a tutor in grammar skills.
brucas224 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
loved it
I'm.In.The.Buisness.Of.MISERY chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
wow awesome story! another chapter? please? lol one of the best Jo Bro fics i've ever read! LOVED IT!
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
I liked this, but you migh want to change your characters names to Shane and Nate because stories with the JB in them are getting deleted.
Cetacean chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Real people fics aren't allowed. I suggest you take this down and move it to a different site.
sassy selena chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aww i love it this is an amazing story i love how nick was all like i could push you up against the wall and have sex with you right now hehe that was so funny i love how joe did it to this is an amazing story
Mobstaz1516 chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
that was so cute!
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
You have been reported for posting Real Person Fan fiction which violates the TOS and the Guidelines. From the Content Guidelines:

"To be able to upload new stories, you must agree and abide by our rules.

Please read and accept the terms and confirm your acceptance at the bottom of this page. If you do not agree to the terms, you are not allowed to submit stories to the site.

Entries Not allowed:

4. Stories with non-historical and non-fictional characters: actors, musicians, and etc.