Reviews for Hero Material
Cinthya chapter 1 . 4/29
What the...
Slytherin, from al the houses...
He love that muggles, and now he is slytherin. You know it is weird... He love them and all. And slytherin is the coolest house ever but for someone that had been brainwashed by them like Harry in this story did. He hate magic and all of that stufff. Being slytherin is harsh for him now.
LovelyKnight chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Ohmygod I'm crying-
This is very good and very sad.
Elricc chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Woah. This completely blew me away; the thoughts and emotions behind Dudley and Harry just have so much power.
CaeruleaTigris chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Brilliant!
BLG chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
They truly made my skin crawl - so, well done.

It's a horrible, horrible story, not how it's written but in how it made me (and most probably many others) feel. I think you're a great writer, and I love the way you write and build your story.

: )

I'm somewhat speechless.
WEAT-BIX chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I LOVE this story!

it's got so much depth to the power of love - the depths and lengths a person will go to to feel Loved and cared for and part of a family.

It seems so incredibly realistic and believable too.
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Whoa, really creepy; oddly good!
Writer With Sprite chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Whoa, really creepy; oddly good!
Angana Vladmir Lucine chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
I likey.
Dugleik chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Jaw-droppingly good. Just wow.
SweetlyDesolated chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I like it :) Yay Slytherin and unmagical Harry!

~Deso
force42 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Wow. That was an interesting twist on things.
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This was creepy and unique and wonderful. Great story; loved the briefness of the ending.
ph4x chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
never read a story like this before, with Harry turning out a bit on the twisted side.. you have to continue this story.
Whitetree-Nimloth chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
This story is incredible. Really creepy, too. Gosh, I do wonder what is going to happen to Harry afterwards- but then, the story wouldn't be so angsty if the end wasn't written like you did it- I feel as if something really heavy decided to make itself at ease in my stomach. I really like how you wrote that.