Reviews for Color of my Nails
pinay-of-series chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
REALLY GOOD ... and intresting. continue PLZ!
gemaima11 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
Sweet. :-)

will be waiting for your update.
luvakatsuki3 chapter 7 . 2/7/2010
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

It was so fantabulous and fantastical! it was freaking wicked!

More like frickin' totally wicked!

No its so fuckin' beyond wicked, that it ain't even wicked anymore!

I totally didnt get the big deal with sasusaku before i read this story, but admit it, you know its true...

SASUKE IS A FRICKIN' BASTARD!

...Anyway, good frickin' story it was frickin' so frickin' wicked, that sasusaku might be might fav frickin couple from now frickin on!

oh and i have a suggestion for next chapter, since sasuke is obviously being a ton more less caring of expressing his feelings for her, so i was thinking that they should get their own little i love you type think, like 'will you still love me in the morning' and then '4ever and ever babe'

like from click you know, but something original made by your original mind, that fits their personalitys, sasu-kun could even say hn, but you know a little more added, so what do you think?

you dont have to, but i think its a good idea!
luvakatsuki3 chapter 3 . 2/7/2010
Sasuke is such a baka, teasing Sakura like that, i mean, with the way he looks, and acts, etc. , doesn't he know he'd get to see them soon enough anyways!
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 7 . 1/26/2010
I'm so turned on, dammit! I want a Sasuke Uchiha boyfriend! On other topics... You do not suck at writing lemons, perfect, hot, romantic. I'm sad the story is ending though :P
MawrisaLovesSasuSaku chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Great story!
ishala8 chapter 7 . 1/13/2010
Actually, I really liked all of your chapters, including this one. They are all funny, sweet and, at times, unbelievably hot. I love them! As for what happened in this chapter, all I can say is FINALLY!

By the way, will we ever learn what Sasuke's oh-so-great 'plan' consists of? I really don't get the guy...

Thanks for the chapter! It was great and even if it took me a while to find your fic again (it got removed from my alerts by mistake), I'm glad I didn't give up searching for it because it is definitely worth the trouble.

Keep up the good work!
sarah chapter 6 . 1/10/2010
I love sasukes attitude...and love the plot.
Immortalfantasylover chapter 7 . 1/8/2010
Aw! I love this story!
LadyDV011 chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
damn girl that was awesome update soon k
MissyClaire chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Wow, i like your story more and more! :D Damn, i really wish i was able to write like you. ): Oh well. But whatever it is, AWESOME STORY.
MissyClaire chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
HAHAH. omg. CUTE story! :D The old woman part was hilarious! :D KEEP THE GOOD WORK UP! :D
Ardent Ly chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
I can't wait to read more
Sakura.NightHeart chapter 7 . 12/10/2009
ROFLMAO!

I REALY DOO LOVE THIS STORY! :D

the ending is so cute xD

Sasuke is soo kinkyy xD
innocent blusher chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
i love this story!*.* please please PLEASE update soon!D
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »