Reviews for Color of my Nails
sophisticate chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
this is the end? left me hanging a bit but
i love this story
it's weird though that he proposed through a letter but love it anyway :)
sophisticate chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
this chapter is so fluffy omg I was in the car reading it and I had to stop myself from squealing and I totally love this whole fanfic it's gorgeous
Traveler07 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
lol X) no really though: I am laughing out loud.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2013
I thought 4 year olds can speak a lot more than that. :)
MCKC chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
Woah! Things got a little lemoney up in here real quick! By the way, I like how you made it so Naruto liked Hinata and Sakura the same amount, cause that blonde dobe still likes Sakura even after Hinata confessed to loving him. :) Just an over all good chapter mate! :)
MCKC chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
You owe me a new labtop because I seriously flipped it in disbelief when Sasuke said Sakura was beautiful, and while I had managed to save it miracurously, I flipped it again when he kissed her cheek and was all husky and said, "But I have to approve first." :) I like your Sasuke way better than the real Sasuke.
MCKC chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Ohhh, my gosh! Amazing first chapter! Seriously, I was giggling through out the whole thing!
misstressmontann chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Original idea, good characterisation, very funny! Would suggest that you get a beta or at least a proof reader because there are a lot of typos. There are also punctution and grammer misgivings but because it is so delightful I can over look it. :)
Kupcake1010 chapter 8 . 1/3/2013
this story is SO cut am absolutely in love with it you did an amazing job! :)
matteagreen chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
i love the whole old lady part it was like u need to get laid
Allycat2090 chapter 8 . 12/10/2012
Aw, this was adorable! I remember reading the first chapter like a looooong time ago, but I'm so happy to see it's end. This was hilarious and adorable at the same time, and I say good job on this!
cat 102 chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Great... Great... GREAT story! After reading this story my mood is happy:) definitely a warm, happy ending! Please keep writing more sasusaku stories!
uchiha.sakura.23 chapter 8 . 10/27/2012
awwwwwww
Guest chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
i loved this story,it waz very amuzing.
lola1919100 chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I love this story but sakura didn't put nail polish in this chapter...why is that?
449 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »