Reviews for Color of my Nails
CrookshanksisaNinja chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
LOL I LUV THIS STORY...but the old nympho lady gives me the creeps!
SnowCharms chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Inner Sakura's comment is so true. One would think that a young, beautiful, talented, strong and famous kunoichi would at least have swarms of guys wanting to sleep with her or even become her boyfriend. Then again, she's probably too busy with her duties to even think of having one. Do you think that it's possible for Sakura to have a face off with a whole swarm of Sasuke' fans and win? Throw in some fighting as well to make it hurt more for them, so make a few of them low level nins. Update! I wonder if Sasuke will be the first person to notice that Sakura paints her nails according to her mood.
the blanket chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Hope for more soon. :) Sasuke needs to get on that, and by "that" I mean Sakura.
pink-strawberries chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
CUTE!
TigerLilyette chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
LOL!

I loved the school part
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
tehee x33

I like this story *_* It's so AWESOME and AMAZING! *_*

*inloveam* And that was only the first chap so far!

teehee I'm wondering how the other chaps are going to be _

phew what a CHAOS! I'm wondering how Sakura was able to actualy handle that situation.. o_O

well Sakura isn't known best medic-nin for nothing

WAY TO GO CHO

ugh I HATE that Haku bitch! I could KICK her ugly FA !

GR

teehee xD Just like Sakura I'm wonderin why everyone's being into her sex life :D

so keep on writing and update asap

Uchiha-Kirara
Tsuna De Vongola Decimo chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
update ASAP
SnowCharms chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
Lol...I can name a few others who can answer her last question, but I think that you already have a few ideas in mind. Thank god for Cho, at least she understands Sakura...Haku is such a bitch! I hope that she gets fired, I was actually quite surprised that the hospital was in chaos, I thought that there would be a warden or at least someone there to deal with the situation...if this is what happens in this situation imagine what would happen during a raid...update!
Maya-chan2007 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, poor Sakura. Not only is she sleep deprived and very stressed, but old lady's keep talking to her about her sex life. Awesome story, and awesome chapter, please update soon!
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
CUTE!...although the old lady was totally freaky

but i totally love your story!

please update soon
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOL. update 3
cherryjubilee chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Cute...
Jupiter Pickels chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
LOVED IT! I hope you update it ASAP!
kaminariyoru chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I LOVED this story! I think that is a great idea for it. Maybe I should paint my nails different colors each day to show my mood. But keep up the good work and update soon please I would like to read the next chapter, okay?

Wells I gots to goes

Ja Ne

.MEOW!
Queen-Cocaine chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Haha, wow. That is such an interesting concept for a story!
453 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 Next »