Reviews for New Ties
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
ooooh it looks like shadows got a crush on sierra
Flint2008 chapter 4 . 5/26/2009
This was interesting, although, I think there are too many love-birds on the team now, kind of leaves Exile, Blitz, Shag and Muzzle left out. Otherwise, the story was good.
White Hunter chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
That was a great chapter, can't wait for the next story to come around.

Phoenix710 chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
That was just wonderful..I loved the blossoming love between Shadow and Sierra, and the whole thing was fantastic. Great job, and I'll be watching for your next story.
Rogue Rover chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
I'm glad that Sierra and Shadow are together. Can't to read the next story.
Phoenix710 chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
That was great, especially the bonding between Sierra and Shadow, and Sierra talking about how she met Hunter's dad. The fight scene was great too, and I really like the love that's forming between the two. Great job, and I'll be watching for the next one.
White Hunter chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Nice chapter, I'm glad hunter's mom is safe. I wonder how long it will be for the others to find out that Sierra and Shadow like each other.
White Hunter chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
Whao, now that was an unexpected twists. I hope Hunter, Axel and the gang get Shadow and Sierra back, and soon.

Phoenix710 chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
It's great, and I'll be watching for the next chapter. Here's hoping that they can get Sierra and Shadow back before Parvo makes Cano-Mutants out of them...and that scum is gonna pay for messing with Hunter's mom and Axel's dad!
White Hunter chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
This first chapter looks great so far, and it looks like Axel's father and Hunter's mother might have fallen in love with each other.

White Hunter, howling out to you and the spirits!

PS: I'm creating a Homeward bound crossover with the road rover crew, in their dog forms, and i need some idea's about some of the character's I might put in my second chapter of the story. You think that you might be able to help me there.
Rogue Rover chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
I really enjoy your stories. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more.
Phoenix710 chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
That was a great start, and I loved the romance between Hunter and Colleen, and with Axel and Ariel. The reunion with Hunter's mom was great too, and I'm seeing a bit of romance between Sierra and Shadow. Great job, and I'll be watching for the next chapter.