Reviews for Nothing Important Happened Today
Cassipillar chapter 2 . 2/19
OMG she called him a man-whore
I'm crying
Hessian304 chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
HAHAHA!
Hessian304 chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
He really needs to. This was so AWKWARD!
Hessian304 chapter 12 . 8/18/2012
I think she is right! This is brilliant!
Hessian304 chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
HAHA! I knew something like that was going to happen.
Hessian304 chapter 9 . 8/18/2012
HAHAHA! That is awesome!
Hessian304 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
THIS IS HILARIOUS! Now, Im really gonna stop. Wait, my bros brushing his teeth. ONE MORE CHAPTER
Hessian304 chapter 4 . 8/17/2012
HAHAHA! I actually am stopping here before I go to bed! Ah! I wanna read more. Yea, this is awesome
Hessian304 chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
HAHA! Numair's version of revenge is much much much more interesting than mine
Hessian304 chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
AHAHAHAHA! I feel sosososo bad for Numair! Your so cruel to him! I cant wait to read more
Hessian304 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
haha. if there is such a thing... DRAGON PROOF LOCKS!
TamariChan chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
Oh gods. This must be the most awkward moment ever. Of course, that's what I've been thinking every chapter. This story is hysterical! I love your Daine and Numair and especially Alanna.
Dire Heart chapter 16 . 12/6/2011
lol every time i read this story i just about die of laughter

XD
Krelseybelle chapter 4 . 1/27/2011
You know, I really should have learned my lesson by now. I was reading this during class earlier and laughed out loud. My professor made me explain what I was laughing at... As soon as I said what it was, he said "Oh, you're THAT girl. I was talking to *Professor* that had you last semester when you were laughing in class. Maybe you should stop reading and actually listen to lecture?" Anyways. Yes, I find these quite hilarious. Do keep writing them. I particularly enjoy when it's Daine that gets the crap embarrassed out of her; I think poor Numair gets the brunt of it in fanfiction (:

Kiss kiss

Krelsey
Kassandra K Kastello chapter 16 . 8/17/2010
You have an amazing knack for dreaming up the most embarrassing situations possible; I don't know how you do it, but it really is awesome to read!

Also, I love the disclaimer that you use on all your stories, and was considering using it for mine, but then decided that diclaiming the disclaimer might be sorta against the spirit... anyway, I'll stop rambling, and I love the stories! Keep 'em coming.