Reviews for My Daughter
chocolate chip wookiee chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Simply amazing. Beautiful and touching. Great job!
MerlynLover chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Wow! Great job on this! It reads SO smoothly and really helps us see exactly what is going on in Jacob's mind during that moment. I love the allusions to what Sam did as a kid (blowing up things in the back yard, heehee)... overall, just a very well done story. Love it!

and I know it seems to be a one-shot, but I would lve to see a sequel? Maybe in Sam's POV when Jacob' in the hospital bed?
nellstar65 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
Beautiful words for a father to speak about his daughter.
7 League Boots chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Oh, just wow, and ow. A wonderful capture of Jacob's voice, and the filled out character we saw so little of before. Yes, sad, but a lovely moving tribute to a solid presence in the series. His thoughts about Sam just sparkle. Thanks for sharing this with us.
macisgate chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Beautiful! Well written. You nearly had me in tears, and it isn't even noon yet :D
dreamer one chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Wow, that was beautifully written. A marvelous insight into Sam and her father, particularly Jacob's transformation at the hands of Selmak. A great way to see how both of them have grown over the years. It was a refreshing look into family dynamics and appreciation of each parent's contributions toward a very successful offspring. Though I'm not saying it as well as I ought, your effort is very much appreciated.