Reviews for The Load We Bear
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 4/18
It was a really sad and lovely story..like "Through the Endless Sands". It was filled with emotions and the characters were so in character that I felt that this really happened in the anime and manga. I was touched by everything they've said, I cannot help but believed it,too.. You are a great writer!

Though, I must admit..can you please explain to me what happened in the ending I did not quite get it. :D
29th.spirit chapter 1 . 3/17
Beautiful writing! Your take on Ulquiorra could actually explain why he is serving Aizen. So basically Ulquiorra is an anarchist? No rules and freedom for everybody? It's an interesting take on, although I find it a little hard to imagine he actually cares enough for such things as freedom. But since I don't have any better explanation for his loyalty towards Aizen, I am in no place to complain

I didn't really get the ending. I understand Ulquiorras reasoning about 'holding on too much', but why can't Hime hold onto him too? Because eventually he will have to fight those dear to her? That doesn't mean her heart isn't big enough to reach out to both sides, does it? She will get hurt either way. Or was it because he feared burdening her future? The woman is stronger than that! Of course she can 'carry' you, if that means accepting you even though you are the enemy. For she is the rain that connects the worlds, is she not?

"Mostly though, she had her world intact. She had a future again. That was a gift he had given her that could never be replaced.
Save one.
But she thanked him for that part too."
Now this part I really don't understand. Could someone please clarify?

Overall it was a beautiful and fresh approach on my favourite pairing. Thanks for sharing this little gem!
Aynessa chapter 1 . 1/29
Oh. This hurts my heart. But it is so beautiful I cannot help but adore it anyway.
nericearren chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow. An intelligent Ulquihime fic. The sky is raining monkeys...
Single Lady chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
Too beautiful for words! It's amazing! It's great! I love love love love loovvvveee it! Hehe.
DancingintheDusk chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
this is fricking good.
bleachdalilah chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
*Awkwardly wipes away a few tears* This shall be shared with many of my comrades, for it is adequate. (Ulquiorra language for yeah all my friends are hearing about this because you are a badass author who writes amazing stories like this one.)
The Clawed Butterfly chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
why is it that whenever I'm looking to read something filled with angst I always turn to this couple *chest throbbing*
Darksknight chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
You continue to steal all my words away and leave me grasping for something to say. Incredible. Simply amazing.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Ulq is so perfectly in character and
this is one of the most tragic yet awesome pairings ever
I applaud your writing good sir
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
...God you're good at this. Please, tell me you'll make more.

And make one that makes me cry!
48rounin chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
awesome!
Rin Sessys Girl chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Aw such a bitter ending! I loved your hypothesis on Orihime's stay in that dreary world though. An intriguing out look to it. Such a shame for it to end on such a sad note. Oh well I guess not all endings are rainbows and sun shine, aye?

Love,

RSG (A.K.A. The Flamer Killer ~ Will give your flamers hell to pay! XD ~ Also Anonymous Reviewer Kagome with email and Sin Mortis from DA and Fiction Press.)
HetaliaMonster chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
It was really good but I sometimes got confused on who was talking or what they were talking about, such as I didn't get the part about 'carry me/you'... But it was still good! _
sakR9 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This was beautiful as well... It seemed very real, had a great soft quality to it. I loved that they only kiss,...:)

Angsty and romantic, thank you?
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »