Reviews for The Load We Bear
Onba chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I am broken hearted now!

Great fic!
UlquihimeFan chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I really love your stories! Please continue to write more UlquiHime! -
Toph43 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
omg...that was reallyy really really GOOD! like...it was complicated but not too complicated (thankgoodness). :D i liked it.
The Silent Cartographeresse chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
Awww...So sad, poor Hime-chan and Ulqui-Chan, you really portrayed the well, making Ulqui a bit more talkative but still in character.

I nearly cried at the last scene, really, an awesome job you made with this fic, I wish you a good luck and keep going like this in your other stories, regardless of which one.
sunlightkisses chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was an interesting fic, and an interesting read. There were a few places where I found the the flow of writing to be disconnected, but they were nothing major. There were many, many, many more lovely moments - nice imagery and neat little phrases. The AU factor was particularly intriguing, mainly because of the tweaked characterizations that I honestly don't think could have really worked if this has been completely canon. However, they worked well in this story, and the dialogue between Orihime and Ulquiorra were enlightening.
lookingback7 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
One. Of The. Best.

Thanks so much!
helloheart chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
I loved it. It was so realistic, I could see the story play out in my head.
abarai4 chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
" I just can't seem to get away from this pairing. "

Me neither.

I really like your writing style - it gives the reader the idea of development, and the passage of time becomes more "visual".

This one is not as sad as your other Ulquihime fanfic, but it's still sad anyway. And awesome.

Congratulations!
Waffleness chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
The way you write UlquiorraOrihime is so realistic I could almost imagine it coming true.

I love your stories and I wish there were more but all in all, this one was just too good. Through Endless Sands was another one of my favorites. I haven't found another author who writes this pairing as good as you do!
Felling chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Great-job. I loved that.
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I swear when he said "You can't carry me, Orihime." my heart jumped a little. o.o That was such a great line. In fact, a great scene because it wouldn't have had that kind of effect if the lead up hadn't been perfect too.

Really, excellent fic. :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It's still tottaly not fair he's gone;( i would have killed over in joy if something had happned between them as they would have made such a shocking awesome paring! good story.
soulberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i like the dialogues , and their point of view of the world . those questions seem destined to have no solid answer to me . you potrayed their personality nicely in this fic! i like it! .
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cute but sad one shot. Loved it!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
so good! and well characterized.
54 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »