Reviews for The Load We Bear
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
so good! and well characterized.
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow I really liked this story A LOT, I'm normally into different kinds of pairings, but change is good, and very refreshing. I enjoyed reading this story a lot, and you did an awesome job on it! b.d Thanks again for this awesome story! :D
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very nice one shot, I loved the pacing of it and the characterization. You capitalized on Ulquiorra's curiosity (that we ALL know was there through the whole thing) and expanded on the duality of his and Orihime's natures.

I have to ask, was the nod to "The Last Unicorn" deliberate? Because it was a lovely touch, since that's another story dealing a bit with forbidden love. Or am I reading too much into things?

Wonderfully enjoyable, thanks!
RicaNG chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful story! I loved how you captured the essence of Ulquiorra & Orihime's relationship! Sweet ending!
Lechu chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm crying.

...

Thank for this breathtaking fic.
devilin chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*sniff*

Beautiful!

TT

*claps*
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was so beautiful and sad! i loved this story so much!
Techno chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful. The ending made me want to cry T-T

You made Orihime's and Ulquiorra's interactions interesting.

Good job
MasterZutaraFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
WOW! I am speechless. This story was incredibly beautifully written. I loved their aruguments on freedom and thanking each other toward the end. I wanted to reply earlier, but I can't help but continue reading it again and again. The concept is amazing. Please write another soon. I love your style!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
A less common take on Ulquiorra in that he isn't loyal, yet it works...I enjoyed how you kept it low key and avoided the cliche happy ending. It made those small moments of understanding(?) stand out all the more. Thanks for the read and I look forward to more. I quite enjoy these crackish Bleach pairing drabbles you do. Mayhap we'll a get a full story when you're done with the Inuyasha epic.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I had to review again. I hope you do not mind.

I wonder if you meant to reverse the death with your other story.

Ah, well. Perhaps it wasn't.

Regardless. It was a great read.
Teenager chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
beautifully written

i'm so happy that nothing was overdone in this fic. the way that you broke the story into pieces could have been screwed over in so many ways, but you made it work... and it worked so well. and because you wrote everything in separate scenes because i felt like there was a different emotion for each one, all of them leading up to the final sentences.

some of the things you said really had me thinking, which is actually quite unusual for a fanfiction. (not that its a bad thing). they were really interesting to read and it was even better when you left it open, so we could draw our own conclusions.

i'd say this has so be fav'd
pinboo indischkyahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
I really don't normally review, but there is something too captivating about this story that makes me want to review.

This story is in a way both very simple yet complex. I love it. And I absolutely adore you for keeping the characterization brilliant. Really, this is a very nice fic. A bitter ending, and yet it's still something memorable.

A very nice thing to do -both Ulquiorra and Orihime - with their whole character influence towards each other.

Really, this is a piece. Awesome work.

Thank you for writing!

Perhaps you can do another UlquiOri again?
Axeiru chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
You made me cry. D:

Poor Ulquiorra...and everything that was said in this fic made me use my brain. I actually had to think about every word that was said. Surprisingly, I kinda agree with Ulqui about his views on the human/hollow world(s). :o

*instant fav*
vertically challenged. dang it chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Wow. That was great. I love the theme of carrying the burden, and the present/future, and the uselessness of words that you use throughout the story.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »