Reviews for The Load We Bear
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
I swear when he said "You can't carry me, Orihime." my heart jumped a little. o.o That was such a great line. In fact, a great scene because it wouldn't have had that kind of effect if the lead up hadn't been perfect too.

Really, excellent fic. :)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
It's still tottaly not fair he's gone;( i would have killed over in joy if something had happned between them as they would have made such a shocking awesome paring! good story.
soulberry chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
i like the dialogues , and their point of view of the world . those questions seem destined to have no solid answer to me . you potrayed their personality nicely in this fic! i like it! .
Merciless Ruby chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Cute but sad one shot. Loved it!
roseredautumn chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
so good! and well characterized.
thanx-for-da-energy chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Oh wow I really liked this story A LOT, I'm normally into different kinds of pairings, but change is good, and very refreshing. I enjoyed reading this story a lot, and you did an awesome job on it! b.d Thanks again for this awesome story! :D
Alyson Metallium chapter 1 . 5/1/2009
Very nice one shot, I loved the pacing of it and the characterization. You capitalized on Ulquiorra's curiosity (that we ALL know was there through the whole thing) and expanded on the duality of his and Orihime's natures.

I have to ask, was the nod to "The Last Unicorn" deliberate? Because it was a lovely touch, since that's another story dealing a bit with forbidden love. Or am I reading too much into things?

Wonderfully enjoyable, thanks!
RicaNG chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Wonderful story! I loved how you captured the essence of Ulquiorra & Orihime's relationship! Sweet ending!
Lechu chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
I'm crying.

...

Thank for this breathtaking fic.
devilin chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
*sniff*

Beautiful!

TT

*claps*
Twi-Hoster Girl chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
that was so beautiful and sad! i loved this story so much!
Techno chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Oh, that was so beautiful. The ending made me want to cry T-T

You made Orihime's and Ulquiorra's interactions interesting.

Good job
MasterZutaraFan chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
WOW! I am speechless. This story was incredibly beautifully written. I loved their aruguments on freedom and thanking each other toward the end. I wanted to reply earlier, but I can't help but continue reading it again and again. The concept is amazing. Please write another soon. I love your style!
IVIaedhros chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
A less common take on Ulquiorra in that he isn't loyal, yet it works...I enjoyed how you kept it low key and avoided the cliche happy ending. It made those small moments of understanding(?) stand out all the more. Thanks for the read and I look forward to more. I quite enjoy these crackish Bleach pairing drabbles you do. Mayhap we'll a get a full story when you're done with the Inuyasha epic.
Someone chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I had to review again. I hope you do not mind.

I wonder if you meant to reverse the death with your other story.

Ah, well. Perhaps it wasn't.

Regardless. It was a great read.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »