Reviews for Shinji the Tiger
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Cool:)
Winter Feline chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Looks like there isn't a finishing touch of a fourth chapter, which is a shame, but I am still glad to have read this. The tale is interesting concept, and I think that Shinji comes out as a pleasant young man in this tale certainly. Thank you for writing this, its been a pleasure to read.
Winter Feline chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Fun start, and interesting enough dynamic going on there. Definitely a fun read, glad to have been able to read this chapter of this tale. The second omake had me chuckle, honestly speaking I don't even consider it dark, that guy was a total asshole and I haven't got the least bit of sympathy thinking about him getting killed and eaten in his second form.

(Yeah, that's pretty cold of me but we're talking about a fictional character that I loathe...)
Blackholelord chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Well this looks nice.
tsukiyomi83 chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Great story. Update soon.
fanofmany chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Interesting development here, and glad Shampoo is with Shinji XD
chaosknight chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
Great story. Please update.
King of the Fallen chapter 3 . 8/6/2010
That is brilliant. You my friend have to update, ja ne.
Dark Vizard447 chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Awesome! Love it.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 3 . 5/5/2010
Great fic so far. 4 out of 5... but if you ever get around to writing the final chapter, it being complete will probably bump it up to 4.5.
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
The world demands an update!

Please do so.

I really want to see what will happen when Shinji has to go back and try to find a way back.
T3Ko chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
Great story. This is somehow so right.

Thanks'
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 11/20/2009
ohh.. me like
Orchamus chapter 3 . 10/18/2009
Great stuff.
Capito Celcior chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Just wanted to remind you of this story's existance. Oh, and as for the Job Omake; Ryoga wouldn't be good at ANY job that had stable office hours, unless you kept him inside at all time, leashed to a sturdy pillar.