Reviews for The Best of K Unit
NeonBlackRoseRevived chapter 2 . 4/13/2015
I couldn't stop the glee I felt reading this! Words cannot describe how much I would love to read more of this! I really hope you update the story soon!
stephany.martin.503 chapter 2 . 10/20/2014
sleeping beauty youi should do sleeping beauty
Heyho chapter 2 . 10/3/2014
Please make Alex tell the story, because this is pretty funny!
Lupa Eyed Azule chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
Can I request Snow White? It would be hilarious...
Love this lol poor Cub!
IHATEMYSISTER chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Why are they picking on -In-My-Story(Google Drive, people!)/Whatever-the-****-you-want-to-call-'im? I wonder how K-unit would feel if Alex told a story where they were burned alive after being tortured by impalement of red hot, 3 foot long, iron spikes. (Yes, in real life this is a threat I use to keep anyone I don't like out of my room. Works quite well actually. If it doesn't work, then back up plan to the good ole 7-iron golf club. (Yes, I have that in my room. Yes, that's weird. Yes, you are going to ask, 'do you give a **** about what we think?'. Answer, NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL! D (Am I too cheerful for only having about 45 minutes of sleep, a test tomorrow, and a little ***** poking me going ' Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,Insert-my-name-here,'? Hmmmm... Nah.)))
justsillyoldme chapter 2 . 10/26/2013
Please make more stories it's awsome
Guest chapter 2 . 10/16/2013
wat
MisteryMaiden chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
can't...stop...laughing! Update soon!
T.M.E.B chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
You should definitely make more, but Alex should say one to get his revenge.
queenvampire chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Oh my god... Just... Oh my god. ROFL! Next, you should do Cinderella. OMG, and make cub marry the handsome prince (AKA Wolf). Starring Snake as the step mother, and Fox and Eagle as the sisters. Not sure who should tell it, but it would be soooo funny.
APlagueOnBothYourHouses chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
oooooh, more please!
IStoleYourCookie chapter 2 . 11/2/2012
OMFG! Eagle is so immature it's crazy! Despite Cub getting eaten a lot, I prefer these to the actual stories. They're a lot funnier. Eagle is completely clueless, though. If these are the men protecting my country, I'm scared for my life! Keep updating, I'd like to see K Unit's version of Cinderella. Who would be Prince Charming?
AzazelLuciferDeathCrowley chapter 2 . 7/10/2012
i love it update plz
Sanity and Katlin chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
OMG! Loved it! Poor Alex... I laugh at him, I know how he feels. I'd want to read more if you're inclined to write more it was brill!

Sanity
Aestiva chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
I was laughing so hard I fell off my bed. I liked how clueless Eagle was.