Reviews for Back and Forth
wutai flea chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I'm wondering why this hasnt been updated in 4 years...and disappointed...
Le Soleil Avant Le Crepuscule chapter 7 . 3/20/2009
Well, I love it so far. I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes from here.

I really like the mix of quotes from the game and original thoughts and dialogue. It helps keeps the characters in, well, in character for the reader. At any rate, I'm enjoying it.

Hope to see a new chapter soon. *Prod* _;

Much luff and cookies,

Soleil
3 chapter 7 . 11/9/2008
Really nice so far!
Singing In The Dark chapter 7 . 11/6/2008
I'm loving this more and more! Rikku is such a klutz, but she does make a lot of sense...I can't wait to read chapter eight! (I look forward to the Auron chapters...lol) I knew you would think of some great improv for the farplane scene. Usually people who write Aurikku's tank at this scene. It's as if they have no imagination whatsoever. (NO OFFENSE PEOPLE! :)) Anyway, great chapter as always, and keep up the good work!
AnimeBabe88 chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
I like your story, and your right rikku is hiding how smart she is, plus i don't think rikku could be scarey if her life depended on it.
The-Lady-Isis chapter 7 . 11/5/2008
"Admittedly, I've had some more...

...entertaining...

...fantasies about this man."

Lol! But let's be fair, what red-blooded woman hasn't? Nice update!
Singing In The Dark chapter 6 . 10/24/2008
Hey! I'm loving this fic even more with each chapter! Yay, the Farplane scene is next! I can't wait to see what you do with the improvisational conversation with Auron and Rikku!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Hmm, i have to admit that Seymour and Auron both have delicious voices, but in very different ways. Anyway, your chapter was really good, i look forward to the Farplane scene. I love this idea of doing everything from both their points of view, as far as i can tell it's unique!
Singing In The Dark chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
They're getting close! I can't wait to see what you'll do in the Farplane scene! Oh, and I checked the game script, these are the exact lines from the game. I love this more and more each time I read it! (I got mentioned...squee!)
The-Lady-Isis chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Ok, ok i can take a hint! Tho i would like to point out my computer was having a hissy fit and that's why I didn't review :( I'm sorry. BUT i'm reviewing now - and it's great! Lol i love how sarcastic Rikku is, & i love the "It's almost peaceful to listen to" line about Auron's voice. It's deffo the most sexy thing about him - though to be fair I have a thing about voices tee hee. I WILL review next time as well, I promise! It's too good a story not to!
Singing In The Dark chapter 4 . 10/16/2008
You dedicated a chapter to ME? SQUE! I feel so special! Um, back to the review...This cracks into my top favorite stories ever! I love how you keep these guys in character. (The Auron chapters are my favorite...) Auron is my fav character ever! Keep up the good work and I absolutely, positively, can't wait until chapter 5!
Singing In The Dark chapter 3 . 10/14/2008
I love this! I know I keep saying that, but it's just so...AWESOME! Rikku and Auron are cute together even when they aren't together. You know what I mean? Probably not...Anyway, I love how you keep them in character: Auron, the hot, stoic, dead bad-ass, and Rikku, the carefree, bouncy, cheery thief. Keep up the great work! You are so awesome! I can't wait until chapter 4!

*ffxlodgirl*
Singing In The Dark chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Your Auron isn't depressing. It's just how Auron would say it. I am amazingly jealous of how you keep those two in character! Everytime I try to write these two, I always imagine Auron ripping Rikku's throat out in an attempt to keep her quiet. Keep it up and yay, I got mentioned!
The-Lady-Isis chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Has the potential to be very good, keep it up!
Singing In The Dark chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Hey! I like this! Keep up the good work and I can't wait until chapter 2!