Reviews for Right and Wrong
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Noy how thet were supposed to be? But you wrote this trainwreck so of course it your world.
Anyway this is a freakin mess. You seem to never have met a cliche that you didnt love and you have a habit of coping out by imbuing characters with traits they never had essentially making them..someone else.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
I just cant see Jake like this. Weak and willing to suffer any indignity to be with her. Bella? yeah she is screwed in the head and her decision to be with Edward seemed to be more about what he could give her than about love. In the end I didnt see any great romance between Edward the creepy, abusive stalker and Bella the spineless, clueless, weakling.. But Bella being the selfish, self-important, coward she was with her complete inability to live life on its own terms, having the escape from the awkwardness she felt, chose the easy way out for her. To choose Jake would have meant giving up that escape, living a life full of uncertainties, getting old. Bella was weak and being a sparkles wasnt going to change that. Jake on the other hand was not. I can never see him thinking that a cold, dead, hard Bella is better than no Bella. He unlike Bella had friends and Family that cared and his strength and natural positive nature would have allowed him to not only heal but use that to grow stronger.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
AT least Jake makes her hurt AS HE SHOULD. I also tend to doubt that she loves Dedward as much as she professes or Jacob thinks. She simply has no other choice. Where can she go? What can she do? All she can ever be to Jake is his dirty little secret. She has destroyed any chance of a life, real life for herself and she seems to have come to realize she made a terrible and permanent mistake and it has made her both bitter and more selfish than ever. She certainly has no problem with throwing both Dedward and Nessie under the bus. But that is who Bella always was.
Sodapops chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
And here I am, still not getting why Bella didn't choose Jacob when it was so obvious that she loves him. Great fic.
astridt244 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Pretty damn depressing. Hate SM and what she did to Jake. Great One Shot, you definitely captured the TRUTH in all the fuc*ed up madness that was called "Breaking Dawn".
SG1SamFan chapter 1 . 2/8/2011

Yes. Yes, this is all true.
TMPR chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
short and sweet, angsty, vamp Bella and wolf Jake, everything I love! And 'dirty little secret' is like my tag line for life so Amazingggg!
s. du jour chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Man, though I'm not a huge fan of adultery, I wanted to cry my eyes out after reading this... As always, your writing is great, and I love the way you write Jacob/Bella.
Sic Vita Est chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You do angst very well. :)
mfinga19 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Totally true. You did great with this. The ending was exactly right. I actually sort of pondered this sort of situation: Jacob and Bella still loving each other after her change. But now I've read this and realized, yeah, I guess the happy ending was better after all. :)
tipica adolescente chapter 1 . 11/6/2009

stupid meyer
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
See? This just kills me!
centuryshorty chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
ohh ohh ohh, love it
Lee Fiora chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I've read this fic like a thousand times. It never ceases to amaze me.

It's such a shame that Jacob/Bella is underappreciated, cause your stories are beautiful. If it were Edward/Bella, you'd have like a million reviews. Ah well:)

Never stop writing (or dieXD) please!

and great job!D (duh)