Reviews for Small Body, Big Anger
Dragongirl elf chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I LOVE YOU! This rocks! you must write more!
Just Watch Me chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Oh the possibilities! Promise me you'll write me of there types of fics!
Anonomous1209 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Awsome story please keep writing
Salokin Semaj chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
lol. genius.
Invaderm chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
That's perfect, just at the right time too...

Damn it all!
Heartsong's Fanfictions chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
xD That's great.

Poor Saphira.

PMS-ing's a bitch.

Martiny the one and only still chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
mr dood92 chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
Lol that was like the eptiome of a crack fic. Nice one. No really im not being sarcastic
daphne 13 chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
that was hilarious! i loved it! you should add more chappies!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
kool an intresting story...u writing more?
LadyShyneHowlingdusk chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
so true. i laughed. write another chapter. are Saphira and Thorn naked?
The-Camster chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
Okay, THAT WAS HILARIOUS! I have to say, that is a view that I had never, ever thought about. I mean, I've read modern stories when Thorn and Saphira werehuman, but that's because it was an AU, so they had never actually been dragons. This story, however, I like even more! The idea of Thorn and Saphira having to be human or elf (?), and completely clueless about how their bodies work and how to move, is and was funny. Can you maybe write more on this topic? You've definitely still got my attention and praise.

By the way, I wrote this story, but it's not fanfiction, it's just a story, so I can't post it here, but could you maybe be able to give me feedback and any suggestions/criticisms on it? Thanks if you do!

Address for the Story: The-Camster./art/Love-After-Death-99845309

Keep On Writing,

The Flying Camster
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
heh heh heh... cute and funny.
sugarsweet pie chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
pretty fummy; nice to see Thorn being nice with Saphira for once (or at least not trying to kill her-poor guy). But i thought the whole fanfic would revolve around periods, and when i got to the end and read about it, i thought the fanfic was doing a lot better without it. XP It sort off set off the mood of the previous funny.

Favorite lines: 1) "essence of Ploht Devyce”.-pure genius!It's so obvious when authors insert some random information just to get along with the more important aspects of the story.

2) She bent and whispered in Saphira’s choked on air. “What?”Arya nodded sagely and whispered some more.“Every month?” Saphira shrieked.-yes. every month. welcome to my-er, OUR-world. Though, since all female mammals go through the same thing, i thought dragons would, too.-wait. They're not mammals, so...maybe they dont afterall XP

3)Saphira flushed crimson. “Oh! I thought you were Eragon.”

“I’m not.”

“I noticed.”

“Perceptive.” -Glad to see Thorn has humor in him. Too bad he's been forced to slavery since he hatched.